Your Email Address:

First Name:

people with occasional bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
danger
Master

people with occasional bad breath

Post by danger »

has anybody noticed people with occasional, maybe even those with chronic,bad breath always have the same type of bad breath smell?

for example, there are 3 people who i work with and i have occasionally noticed bad breath on them. but they they all have different types of smell

one of them has a more potent smell than the other two, where i have to turn my head sometimes when he speaks close to me. the other two i can tolerate though without making it noticable

has anybody else noticed that certain people always have the same type of bad breath smell? and without including foods you have eaten, how many different types of smells are there?

ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

even after staying abroad for 3 yrs. I found my cousin's(back home) breath still smells like human feces. Hasnt changed a bit. Everyone who has occasional bb whom i've come across frm first grade smelled the same tho(human poop). Hospital smells like meds strongly and i was smelling my breath(dog poop on grass) around me every second. After TandA, havnt had a single whiff YET. Atleast i dont have dirty crypts and rotten adenoids any more. Hope my bb will be gone when the scabs fall off. Sorry for going off topic.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: people with occasional bad breath

Post by hopelessone »

danger wrote:has anybody noticed people with occasional, maybe even those with chronic,bad breath always have the same type of bad breath smell?

for example, there are 3 people who i work with and i have occasionally noticed bad breath on them. but they they all have different types of smell

one of them has a more potent smell than the other two, where i have to turn my head sometimes when he speaks close to me. the other two i can tolerate though without making it noticable

has anybody else noticed that certain people always have the same type of bad breath smell? and without including foods you have eaten, how many different types of smells are there?
God, what a freakin' snob yu are. You turn your head??!!! You actually "evaluate" bb sufferers???!!! Image
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Yes, I've noticed over the years that the same people always have the same odor on their breath. The different smells I've noticed are like onion, cheese, vinegar, foul garbage or fecal. It probably has to do with body chemistry. But it is also probably due to the underlying cause that produces the bad breath. I would think that a sinus infection produces a different kind of odor than intestinal overgrowth of bad bacteria. In fact, the type of odor should give us a clue as to the origin. This might help in eliminating the underlying cause.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

danger wrote:has anybody noticed people with occasional, maybe even those with chronic,bad breath always have the same type of bad breath smell?

do you have bb?
danger
Master

Post by danger »

hopelessone wrote:

do you have bb?
i definitely did at one time. i am pretty sure i still do
danger
Master

Post by danger »

Phantasist wrote:Yes, I've noticed over the years that the same people always have the same odor on their breath. The different smells I've noticed are like onion, cheese, vinegar, foul garbage or fecal. It probably has to do with body chemistry. But it is also probably due to the underlying cause that produces the bad breath. I would think that a sinus infection produces a different kind of odor than intestinal overgrowth of bad bacteria. In fact, the type of odor should give us a clue as to the origin. This might help in eliminating the underlying cause.
i dont believe people have occasional fecal breath. i remember at school a kid always had a fecal type breath. when i notice people have occasional bad breath it is not as potent as fecal
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

danger wrote:
hopelessone wrote:

do you have bb?
you don't know?
curious13

Post by curious13 »

I have definitely noticed unique smells on different people. Interesting.....
danger
Master

Post by danger »

hopelessone wrote:
danger wrote:
hopelessone wrote: do you have bb?
you don't know?
to cut a long story short so even you will understand

i got told towards the end of 08 that i had bad breath by a couple of people. then after joining this board i saw that my wisdom teeth could be a problem because i was definitely getting a bad taste where they were impacted. got all my wisdom teeth taken out but i still get a bad taste in my mouth, usually in the middle part of my tongue. i very rarely talk normally in people's faces. if i did i am sure the reactions would be bad. plus, i have still heard comments from people asking what that smell is when i am around. i am pretty sure a couple of family members know about my breath but the bastards aint got the guts to tell me. i am 99.99% sure that my breath still stinks of shit
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

curious13 wrote:I have definitely noticed unique smells on different people. Interesting.....
why are you evaluating the "smells" on other people? Do YOU have bb?
curious13

Post by curious13 »

hopelessone wrote:
curious13 wrote:I have definitely noticed unique smells on different people. Interesting.....
I wasn't evaluating.......I only said I noticed.
danger
Master

Post by danger »

another thing i have noticed is that somebody has bad breath when they are talking to you, and then literally a minute later they talk to you again and they dont have it. how?
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

curious13 wrote:
hopelessone wrote:
Who are you to "notice" the smells of others? You must have a very mild case of bb.......what a snob.
danger
Master

Post by danger »

hopelessone wrote:
curious13 wrote:
hopelessone wrote: why are you evaluating the "smells" on other people? Do YOU have bb?
Who are you to "notice" the smells of others? You must have a very mild case of bb.......what a snob.
you are an idiot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic