Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ora-Brush

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
saddo1

Ora-Brush

Post by saddo1 »

Does any of you find ora-brush has someone helped you in eliminating the bad breath?

gordongekko

Post by gordongekko »

Yea, for the first week i get fresh breath all day. Then after that the bristles get too soft and it becomes highly inneffective. Although I am yet to try their new model which came out a month ago or something.
saddo1

Post by saddo1 »

Okay,,,but can you taste funny in your mouth when you think you have BB?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

You're saying using a special toothbrush gave you fresh breath all day, for an entire week until the bristled went soft, gordongekko?

You can't seriously be telling me a toothbrush is your cure?
danger
Master

Post by danger »

mike987 wrote:You're saying using a special toothbrush gave you fresh breath all day, for an entire week until the bristled went soft, gordongekko?

You can't seriously be telling me a toothbrush is your cure?
the orabrush is a tongue cleaner, not a toothbrush. i was stupid/desperate enough to buy one and it did nothing. it probably made things worse
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Oh, I got ya now.

I use a TUNG brush, and I'm assuming it helps, because it relieves me of a thicker coating of white on the tongue at the end of the day... But it certainly doesn't help enough because I can't speak into people's general direction. #-o
saddo1

Post by saddo1 »

This sucks :(
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I bought that product, a total waste of money. ](*,)
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Imagine how heavenly our breath would smell if we didn't have a BB problem, AND we took as good care of our moths as we do now!

I want that. I want it so bad to have not just non BB breath, but GOOD smelling breath.. Some people have that.. It's so wonderful to breathe in.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic