Your Email Address:

First Name:

Accept it

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gordongekko

Post by gordongekko »

@phantatist

He was told at ten years old that he had bad breath. Kids are incredibly honest, I'm sure some of his friends in his younger age would have told him without hesitation that his breath smelled. There was also another thread about a woman complaining about her husbands chronic bad breath. They had been married for 10 years and they were both about 34 years old. And only since he was 33 he had chronic bad breath (his breath was always fresh up until this point). So what happened there

@halitosissux

you couldn't have said it any better in your last post.

Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

I met a ENT doctor recently and he told me to live with it.

He also told
The more you try to find a solution, the more disappointed u'll be.
You are not the one who should suffer, your partner (i don't hav one) and people who talk to you would suffer a bit.
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

wow, that was really deep.

i guess he is right .
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Happylife wrote:I met a ENT doctor recently and he told me to live with it.

He also told
The more you try to find a solution, the more disappointed u'll be.
You are not the one who should suffer, your partner (i don't hav one) and people who talk to you would suffer a bit.
In other words, he's telling you human life is not and will never be something for you to take part in. Go live in a ****ing cave or die.
californication

Post by californication »

Why would one want to accept they have bad breath; it's like accepting you'll be a recluse for the rest of your life.
californication

I honestly don't believe in this born with bad breath garbage.Babies rarely have bad breath.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

californication wrote:I honestly don't believe in this born with bad breath garbage.Babies rarely have bad breath.
By born with it I believe the suggestion is saying that it's genetic, so no matter what we do as a child, our BB will activate once we reach a certain age and our hormones level out..

I have to admit I have a fear that may be the case with me.. I got wicked tonsil stones around 17 and 18 years of age, and my BB was probably settling in around that time... I discovered the BB at age 22, but looking back I can see evident signs that I had it at least as far back as age 21.

Buh... These ****ing doctors.. My last trip, after he said 'You have Mild Gastritis' and gave me ineffective medicine, now another Doctor looked at some papers, seemed to think to himself for awhile, said I probably have Irritable Bowel Syndrome, then gave me 2 weeks of medicine for that.

I read on Wikipedia that Irritable Bowel Syndrome should be diagnosed only after ruling out SIBO and Parasites among other things... they didn't do that. I just want a parasite check and tests for evil bacteria that commonly populate the intestines. GUuuuhhhh.
californication

@ mike
first look for the cause then determine what to do.
antibiotic temporarily gets rid of the bacteria but can come back .
get a diagnosis then look for alternative medicines.
faithful1

Post by faithful1 »

You should NEVER accept something that there may be a cure for. NEVER give up!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic