Your Email Address:

First Name:

PARASITES part 10..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ihatethebus
Master

PARASITES part 10..

Post by ihatethebus »

People on both this site and curezone have been posting about parasites. I didnt care to comment because my symptoms were here and there, and not seeing eye to eye with whole parasites aye, worms aye.(6 days got) I got 3 aloe vera leaves from my garden last week and boiled in 2L of water + drank the concoction the whole day. (gross part begins)Had 4-6 BMs a day immediately after any food and upon waking. All stools were incosistent..watery, too hard, traces of coagulated blood, mucus. The corridor next to the toilet i'd use would smell exactly like my breath at that particular moment. Started flesh-free diet 4 days ago and am NEVER turning back. Stools returned to normal and BMs were restored to my usual 2-3 times a day. Had bm after church yesterday and had to 'go' again 5 mins later. (more graphic)What felt like the smallest doodie was all i could give. Looked in the crapper and it was a bunch(10+) of little white slightly swimming wormy thingies about half an inch in length, hurdled around a piece of sausage i ate 8 days ago. Going to get some praziquantel in the afternoon and keep moving forward. Laterz

Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

How's your bb now ihatethebus?
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@musiclady. not half as bad as last week for whatever reason. Still kickin like a subwoofer, tho. The VGN diet is awesome too. Adding loads of moringa(awesome multi-vit+chlorophyll) leaves to my proteins(soy and legumes). Will start deworming 2moro. I never keep my hopes up so... I'll just be cancelling a possible bb source from my list. Laterz
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

ihatethebus, you found parasites! Yikes!

Where and how are you getting the Praziquantel? I'd really love to give it a shot, too.. though other than my weak stools, bloating, and difficulty maintaining weight, I'm not sure if there's reason to believe I have parasites... but what more do I need? The BB seems to have coincided around the time I went to Thailand, I think... but I was also 18 then, though I didn't realize I had BB till I was 21 or 22, and never had the digestive problems before that. Maybe that's the amount of time it took for the worm to grow?

Anyway, I don't care if I'd feel feel like evacuating my ass all day long, I'd like to try it out.

Happy you found those parasites. Get rid of those nasty things!
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@mike. no drugs are sold on prescription in my country. I'll just go get the drugs from the pharmacy. Couldnt go today, issue issues. I'll fetch them 2moro. If they atleast evacuate a single big boy parasite or a whole nasty bunch of small ones, i'll inform you so you can pressure some1 to prescribe some for you.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Thanks! What country do you live in?
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@mike. I also think theres a possibility that i would have stayed bb free had i not gone to Australia, for various reasons. The symtoms you and larc400 post (atleast what ive read) are always similar to mine so im always waiting for a post saying you've fixed this monster for good.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@mike. In Zambia. Moved their when i was 4. Born in UK 20yrs ago. Pharmacy didnt have praziquantel(made order for next week). Got 18 mebendazole tablets(1or 2 twice a day) saying total parasite clearance within 6 days of commencing treatment. Just taken two (strange chemical smell in nose(aura-ish).smells EXACTLY like the blue listerine that i think made my breath the stubborn bitch it is today)(paid 40 US cents for each 6 tablet blister pack..smirk(i so dont miss asstralia). Also picked up a 'billion' vitamin b6 tablets...never tried these b4(coincidence)...someone said it cured their bb so i'l be a lab rat since its not a stupid clay specie or spinning toothbrush
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

ihatethebus, do keep us updated! I wanna hear about each and every fluke you piss or shit out of your body.

Say, what happens if you have a massive tapeworm? Can you just push that out of your ass after it dies, with the rest of your excrement or would that require surgical removal? 8-[
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

no surgery. Youll either crap the whole bugger(with a heaaavy frown)(never seen an animal shit a whole tworm?not fun) or digest it as protein. A mom brought a baby to the clinic a couple o mnths ago with a few worms crawling out of his nose after his granny gave him a 'special' porridge for his rumbling tummy. Brrr
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

geeeeez, do you think aloe vera juice will work? i bought it from GNC...I got a whole bottle of it in the fridge....will put some in a little water and drink it...starting now.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@hlsone. Aloe vera? Uve kinda lost me. I just mentioned took aloe vera before my weired digestive issue issue just to rule out n-e coincidences. Im taking mebendazole hundred mg now. Still have loads of aloe vera plants in my yard but just take it from time to time for gen. health reasons coz it doesnt affect my bb at all. I add moringa oleifera(sp?) leaves to all my food for its health claims, tho it doesnt help my breath. @mike. Got 1 faat 1.5 inch long half-dead worm today. First time crapping since i started the mebendazole. Just come from a house party. Flies were following ME like i was moses n they were my people. 1 deep breath(in) and they come with a passion. Everyone was looking at me...(exhale). I think im getting quite numb...not feeling sorry for myself n-e more. Happy happy happy. Wont give god the satisfaction of watching me suffer
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Nasty!... but you should totally keep those guys in a jar! :o
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

ewwwwwwww
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

ihatethebus, how's it going? Anymore critters come out of your body?
Any improvements in BB, or any other health issues?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic