Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
aldrin

Post by aldrin »

@ chubby: I'm from Mindanao... Have you been cured by your bb..? Can i have your email add chubby if it is ok with you..?

chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

@ aldrin: yes you may pm me if you want :D

no, i haven't been cured. still searching, and still hoping to find the cure :)
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

@chubbygirl

did you set an appointment before with dr.margaret cua-lim? did you tll her about your "condition"?
aldrin

Post by aldrin »

@ dick.karma: haven't been cured yet...? i think we have a disease inside that triggers our bad breath... For me i have a post nasal drip and a white coated tongue when i am nervous... when i licked my tongue in the back of my palm and let it dry it smells sour.. also i noticed that when i rub my hands to the under of my lower lips it smells like cheese.. Did you also encounter this..? i hope somebody can save us and can create a medicine for our condition... Have you been checked with TMAU..? How's the result..?
Last edited by aldrin on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
aldrin

Post by aldrin »

try to check this:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 536AAenpRs

i think this is the cause....
marlboro_lights

Post by marlboro_lights »

i just wanna share something that's quite working on me..

well first of all, i think that my bad breath problem is caused by abnormalities in my tummy.. im hyperacidic that leads to gastritis.. the last time i consulted a friend who's an internist, he advised me to take some proton-pump inhibitor meds.. well it lessen my stomach pain but my bb persisted..

everytime i do the lick test i dont smell anything foul.. and everytime i visit my dentist, she would tell me that i have a healthy gums.. so i think my bb is not caused by mouth hygiene.

surely its my tummy..everytime my tummy is feeling bloated because of my hyperacidity, my bb is at the worst level..

and one good day when i was browsing facebook. i read a thread that talks about "how to get rid of garlic stink on fingers" one comment on that thread says "try to dip your fingers on a glass of mik.. i know that milk can cure bad breath so maybe this will work on your fingers" TING!!!! i instantly got up and bought some powdered milk and made a hot milk for myself.. then after few days of doing my so called "milk regimen" i noticed improvements on my tummy and my bb.. but there are times that still my breath is stinking..

i wanna find again something i can eat to lessen/cure my bb.. then i came across with the "matchete diet". its like eating sweet potato to improve your digestive system and its also good for people whose into body building.. then i tried it.. and the effect on me is great.. everytime i eat KAMOTE.. wow.. it feels like i dont have bb and i feel like its working on my hyperacidity.. i have tried it and its quite working on me..

now, kamote is already part of my diet for almost a month.. i think if i continue doing this diet.. i will be cured.. hopefully..
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

If a proton-pump inhibitor didnt make any improvement, how can your BB have anything to do with hyperacidity? What is the logic?
aldrin

Post by aldrin »

@malboro_lights: In our place we have an alkaline ionized water. I live in Mindanao particularly in Cagayan de Oro city... The brand is aqua health.. you can check it in this website...http://aquahealth.com.ph/. i hope this can help...
marlboro_lights

HALITOSISUX :
hehehe.. actually theres no logic or even a slightest sense on my last message..

but still its working on me.. so even if its illogical and non-sense .. whats important is that its helping me.. and i just wanna share my own experience cause maybe those things might work for you guys..we never know.. TRY MO!! hehehehe ^_^
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

^_^ Good luck. Dont forget that hypo-acidity can give many of the symptoms of hyper-acidity and hypo-acidity can lead to intestinal bacterial overgrowth, and opportunistic infections in other areas of your body, including your esophagus and your lungs.
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

hey guys any update on who's getting better/who's getting less bb and on what treatments?

pls do share :) thanks :)
marlboro_lights

MUSTA NA PO???

how are you guys?? its Holy week already.. LONG VACAY...

LETS MEET GUYS.. for those interested text text tayo..

heres my NEW number.. 09166890954

tara meet tayo then lets talk about this problem..
surely theres a way to be cured..

lets work on this problem together.. lets meet often tapos tayo tayo lang naman kasi ang makakapag-usap about this issue openly.. for sure you guys are shy to open this topic with your friends or your family.. but with us whm you know with the same case.. it would be easier..

i wanna meet you guys in person.. text nyo nalang ako..

HAPPY EASTER.. :D
marlboro_lights

nga pala.. IM FROM MANDALUYONG... so mga taga manila.. lets meet.. text me..
aldrin

Post by aldrin »

@malboro_lights: akala ko cure ka na...Sayang at nasa mindanao ako... anong remedies mo ngayon...? Na try mo na bah yung forever living products...?
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

it's kinda embarrassing to meet up, at least for me ;p

anyway, super weird thing --- the guy im dating has absolutely no bb at all. like, no matter what he eats or drinks or does, his breath never smells. anyway, when we were doing the nasty, his breath smelled ok (as per usual). however, once he started licking me all over, i started to smell like...was that poop? his saliva on me smelled like poop! it was so ironic, i was the one with the bb, but i was the one holding my breath coz i couldnt stand his smell :lol:

for some reason, even if he's completely bb free, his saliva on my body smelled like crap,eew haha :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic