Your Email Address:

First Name:

MMS- miracle mineral supplement- is helping me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jonncarlo
Total Newbie

Post by jonncarlo »

MMS is a water purifier and germicidal agent. It eliminates viruses and bacteria from the air or from your body. However some people are having sides effects in using this. So before using this, try to consult first a dentist.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I just saw this on the news...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11404218
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

halitosisux wrote:I just saw this on the news...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11404218
Hope everyone here who was drinking industrial strength bleach is still alive.

And it sounded so promising in the first few pages!

"Drink Bleach, and your bad breath will be reduced by up to 50 percent!"
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Hi everyone, i'm here to post an update on mms. fIrst of all i had completely stopped using it around may/ june of 2009; reason why is because although at first i had seen a big improvement with my bb with it, after couple of months the result had plateaud meaning that it seemed like the bacteria causing the bad breath had gone accustomed to it and so the result wasn't so great anymore. What had made me completely stop using it is because i realize that it was affecting my skin. Before its use I used to have young looking skin but this product has basically ruined my skin. I'm not sure by what mechanism (maybe through oxidation) it has done that but it had aged my skin quite a bit.
So bottom line is weighing benefits vs risks i would have not touched this product had I known this information before hand.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

mms is dangerous, what I was saying all the way. They put this in every other mouthwash that is on the market. It is called sodium chlorite.

I had serious sideeffects from mouthwashes. And nobody beleived me. If it is FDA approved then it is ok. However, now it is so funny that they want to ban mms in UK, and is in fact, in every mouthwash in the market.

Only 1 drop of this shit, if you rub it in your skin already, one drop, you will feel side effect.

I have seen people try this shit on you tube, like seriously ill people. And you can see despair in their eyes. This shit is useless. And is in strong potency, much stronger than in mouthwashes.

I would stay away from it, and I believe it is a very successful marketing trick that the owner started, he claimed he cured aids and other viruses in Africa, in remote places where there is no proof. Come on, another scam.

That guy must be seriously rich right now.
tony
Junior

Post by tony »

Has anyone had success with hydrogen peroxide mouthwash.

Or will only make things worse long term?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

tony wrote:Has anyone had success with hydrogen peroxide mouthwash.

Or will only make things worse long term?
I tried rinsing with hydrogen peroxide a few days and all it did was make my breath worse. It irritated my gums, my teeth, and my tongue.

My tongue has been whiter too, after brushing hydrogen peroxide into it.. I wouldn't recommend it. ... Maybe once in a rare while, but don't use it regularly, would be my suggestion.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

this too:
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/ad ... 74-eng.php

all the nausea, etc. is because you have been ingesting bleach. it might not be as bad to rinse with as long as you rinse well with water after.. but does using it as just a rinse work on bb?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic