Your Email Address:

First Name:

Wait...a doctor did NOT invent Dioxi Rinse mouthwash?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
johntaylorny

Wait...a doctor did NOT invent Dioxi Rinse mouthwash?

Post by johntaylorny »

A prominent halitosis doctor I saw in CA a few months ago told me his company did research and invented this new fangled product called "Dioxi Rinse" and they bottle it and distribute it and it was the best cure around for bb. I'm paying $45 a bottle with shipping to NY.

Now I find out that Dioxi Rinse has been around for decades and is made by a company called Frontier and I can buy it on their web site for $19 WTF!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me right?!??!??!

These doctors really know how to take advantage of desperate people don't they?

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

@ thanatos
so does dioxirinse help you at all?
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

It does, I think (I mean who the hell really knows?!). I use it as a pre-rinse after I floss and scrape & brush my tongue. I then let it sit after gargling for 90 seconds before brushing.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

i use it after brushing and flossing. i thought that after using a rinse, you are not supposed to eat or drink for about 30 minutes to let the rinse work? r is that not the case with dioxirinse?
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

I used it for over a year. It started giving me major acid reflux and dry hardened patches of skin on my fingers. I never swallowed it, just rinsed for 30 seconds. I don't even think it was helping my bb because mine is tonsil stone related. Use at own risk. Probably bad for the liver, just like SmartMouth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic