Your Email Address:

First Name:

orazyme

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

orazyme

Post by waitingforrelief »

has anyone tried this? in some of its advertisements, it claims to help chronic bb as well.

bblady

Post by bblady »

I have never heard of the product, but I'm also curious to know if this stuff works.

Here is a YouTube video I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaM0fcAKTZ8

This is supposed to be a mouthwash for people with bacterial imbalances in their mouth and/or dry mouth conditions.

I also found a list of its ingredients, but I'm disappointed to find the second of its ingredients, listed after purified water, is sorbitol. I would have preferred that they use only xylitol as the product sweetener.

http://www.orazyme.net/OrazymeNaturalIngredients.php

Orazyme is created from a blend of 7 different natural oral enzymes in a patent pending bio-active delivery system. Six of these can be found within the unique Salzyme™ blend, in addition to Selectobac™
Salzyme™ is an innovative blend of six naturally occurring enzymes:

Lysozyme - a naturally occurring protein known to weaken the cell wall of certain types of bad bacteria.
Amylase and amyloglucosidase - both known as “dextrinizing” enzymes, because they can break down complex foods containing sugars, which in the mouth are a chief culprit in the formation of cavities.
Glucoxidase - a naturally occurring microbial enzyme widely used in food applications to extend the shelf life of products. It does this by reacting with the available oxygen, these depriving aerobic bacteria of the opportunity to grow.
Peptizyme is one of the most potent anti-inflammatory enzymes known. It effectively controls dental infections and helps to reduce plaque.
Papain is a protease that is widely used for tooth whitening and to reduce plaque build-up.

Selectobac™ is a compound comprised of phytic acid, sodium EDTA and lactoferrin, and iron binding glycoprotein present in milk and saliva.
Orazyme active ingredients

Purified water, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Propanediol, Cellulose gum, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic acid, Selectobac, Organic flavor, Salzyme, Aloe vera, Zinc gluconate, Sodium phosphate.

Orazyme is naturally sweetened with Xylitol and contains no Saccharin, Parabens or Dyes.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

I just bought some on Amazon.com. I watched the Youtube video, and that guy seemed to make a lot of sense. My mouth is very dry. And he spoke of the biofilm, etc. I'm going to try it.
WickedCurse

Post by WickedCurse »

Just bought some from Amazon as well.

Anyone else ever get this gooey milky water jello-like substance forming around your tongue, gums, and teeth about 10-20 minutes after you've brushed your teeth?

I've noticed this substance isn't as prominent when I brush with Arm and Hammer toothpastes.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

keep us posted about whether this works for you!
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

A really good review on Biotene. I wonder if it is similar to Orazyme...

http://www.amazon.com/Biotene-Plaque-Di ... T5IU9QSMNO

I began using biotene PBF toothpaste and mouthwash around 3 years ago, and it works so well that it has now been over 2 years since I have been to the dentist. The only reason I can see ever going to the dentist again is if one of my crowns comes loose and needs to be reseated or something. The reason I say that is because the enzymes in PBF do a much better job of cleaning your teeth than the dentist can, they can dissolve the biofilm which exists *within* the cavities that dentists tools cannot reach. And if you can keep your teeth clean they will heal themselves, areas with cavities will regrow enamel if kept clean enough. Only the most severe cavities are irreversible (the kind which would require a root canal to fix).
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

i got some too. will keep you guys posted. i doubt it'll work- like everything else that i'd dumped money on... oh well. here's to hoping.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

@ Hopelessone, WickedCurse, Waitinforrelief,

Could someone share his/her experience with Orazyme? I am really curious if it`s working...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic