Your Email Address:

First Name:

BB from giving a woman oral sex?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@ady
isn't it possible that the yeast can thrive in the mouth from this especially in someone with a weakened immune system?[/b]

nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

aydinmur wrote:To kiss any one from his/her lips or genital organ may cause a temporary bad odor in mouth because of oral flora profile changes by newly adding microorganisms (yeast-bacteria-viruses) .

-M
I had an episode of contracted bacteria which causes BB by kissing a person. the day after I could smell the same bad odour I smelled while kissing that person and it didn't want to go away until I made one of those tongue tests and I took the appropriate antibiotic for that bacteria.

By the way all this talk about candida is making me very confused about the causes of my BB. when I performed that tongue test it said no traces of candida at all. though I'm certainly experiencing chronic fatigue syndorm through some of the listed symptoms.

As for my nose, I'm almost sure I can feel some sort of PND.
my question is, does the mucus have to be necessarily of a certain colour? couse if I spit it's just white.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@nicc
you should get tested by a dr b/c the tongue test may not be as accurate here's a website that may give you a general idea http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/ca ... ptoms.html
Also, its important to know if you may have had any predetermining factors that could've exposed you to yeast overgrowth here's another site that tells some of the basic causes http://www.ecandida.com/candida-albicans/causes/
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Why would systemic prescription antifungal medications deal with any type of fungal infection (such as nail and genital/oral thrush) and not be good enough to completely deal with any other type of fungal infection that is simply harder to diagnose or see, such as the ones that quackery sites claim to know so much about and that cause so much havoc and every known symtom.

The only exception to this that I know of is a fungal infection of the sinuses, which usually involves structural barriers to eradication requiring surgery or flushing or longer term medical treatment.
danger
Master

Post by danger »

aydinmur wrote:To kiss any one from his/her lips or genital organ may cause a temporary bad odor in mouth because of oral flora profile changes by newly adding microorganisms (yeast-bacteria-viruses) .

-M
so it would only be temporary. how long is temporary?

in the past i have just been around people with a certain odour and i can still feel that odour around me(either in my mouth or a smell in my nose)for a while even when that person is no longer around
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

fighter wrote:@nicc
you should get tested by a dr b/c the tongue test may not be as accurate here's a website that may give you a general idea http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/ca ... ptoms.html
Also, its important to know if you may have had any predetermining factors that could've exposed you to yeast overgrowth here's another site that tells some of the basic causes http://www.ecandida.com/candida-albicans/causes/
Hi fighter,
Actually this tongue test is performed by doctors in a laboratory, I'm not sure what's the correct medial english term for it.
A doctor puts a sort of q-tip on the tongue for a couple of seconds and then the sampe is sent to a laboratory.
The response was no canida on the tongue plus the bacteria I had removed with the antibiotic.
This doesn't necessarily means that there isn't an overgrowth of candida in my body though my mouth appeared to be free from it.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

can someone give more info on this test that you can get from a doc where your mouth gets swabbed for bacteria sample?

i've never heard of this. does a general practitioner do this?
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@nicc
I've heard that a stool test is much more reliable deebo posted a youtube link on 'probiotics for the tongue' by faithful1 and the expert said that sometimes saliva and urinalysis give false negatives were as a stool test reads postive.
Also my bb originates in the very back of my mouth and throat which i believe is where my candida thrives.

@waiting
u should visit an ent (ear, nose, & throat) doctor.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

Forgot to mention i used coconut oil in my homemade milkshake, delicious! =P~
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

danger wrote: so it would only be temporary. how long is temporary?
Depends on immun defence. Few days or max 2 months or so.
-M
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic