Your Email Address:

First Name:

Member Cured...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fighter
Advanced

Member Cured...

Post by fighter »

Yesterday after my post ?'ing why alot of the cured don't post back and I received an email from a member by the name of 'ilovetwix' that has never posted ever, but it's clear from his regimen that alot of it may have been influenced from this site. Below is the email he sent me word for word of his regimen and my reply back to him. Hope this helps...

From: ilovemytwix To: fighter Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:35 am Subject: cure hey man i cured myself and i thot i'd tell u wat worked for me. I cut out all dairy, use a NeilMed sinus rinse every morning and night, use an orabrush tongue cleaner with my brushing regimine in my mornings, and most importantly i've been doing the coconut oil thing which is oil pulling for 1 minute after brushing my teeth jus like any person would with mouthwash, and then taking another spoonfull of coconut oil to swallow. The sinus rinse is to help with post nasal drip and to help elminate ne thing like sinus infections, dairy being cut out is because i'v noticed that wen i cut it out my mouth loses the thick white coating and my fart breath disappears so im assuming im allergic to it or something. Orabrush is amazing!! it helps give me a pink tongue because it is so efficient at cleaning the tongue. Coconut oil i have no clue y it works but it is helping a ton. GOOD LUCK AND PLZ REPLY

From: fighter To: ilovemytwix Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:47 am Subject: Re: cure Thanks so much for sharing your cure! I believe this is working for you because coconut oil is a natural antifungal/antibiotic. Also, dairy has protein and lactose (milk sugar) that anaerobic bacteria love to feed on and thickens mucus so cutting dairy, great idea. And I'm guessing the sinus rinse helps thin out pn drip which also creates less protein for bacteria to feed off of. Well done, I pray for your continued success! Do you mine if I post your cure to share with others?

nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

makes sense. just one thing, the oli pulling should be performed before brushing teeth (i.e. the morning before breakfast) and with empty stomach.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

Yeah, that's what I always heard too but I guess if it's working for them why fix it.
Faith

Post by Faith »

Thank you so much for posting this. It's always good to hear that others have been cured and to share tips as it gives me hope that I don't have to live with this affliction forever!
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@ Faith

You are very welcomed! Hopefully this will work for some if not we must continue on in our fight and never lose sight in that 'hope' for a better tommorrow. God bless us all!
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

hey im not 100% cured like how those perfect people barely do ne thing but brush there teeth for 20 seconds in the morning and have perfect breath all day (not fair :P), but if i maintain that regimine i have odourless breath that i can makeout with my gf and talk to people. I do the lick test on the back of the hand, and ask my gf because she is very honest and tells me whenever my breath stinks, so it is confirmed that b4 i had bad breath and now i dont. The 3 Main things are (drumroll) SPAM UR BODY WITH COCONUT OIL AND LEMON WATER( by spam i mean swallow morning and night), these two things seem to annhilate bad breath, both internally and orally. This is obviously considering that ur traditional oral habits have been mastered (tongue scraping epecially , flossing, etc..).
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

by the way, i had tonsil stones in the past, and had my tonsils removed. Since im having my deviated septum fixed, my ENT said he would also remove my adenoid glands because they can have stones that are exactly like tonsil stones, and since there in ur throat but up kinda behind ur nose, that can cause bad breath(fart breath) from the nose. So jus in case my fart breath comes back instead of doing another surgery to remove them im just removing them at the same time im doing my deviated septum sugery. P.S. Aside from having fart breath in spurts on like every other day, i seemed to have regular bad breath too till i fixed it with my regimine posted above. P.P.S im going to stop all the odd things like coconut oil and lemon water and jus keep my traditional oral hygiene to see if its a permanent solution or if i have to maintain it everyday.
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

ilovemytwix wrote:by the way, i had tonsil stones in the past, and had my tonsils removed. Since im having my deviated septum fixed, my ENT said he would also remove my adenoid glands because they can have stones that are exactly like tonsil stones, and since there in ur throat but up kinda behind ur nose, that can cause bad breath(fart breath) from the nose. So jus in case my fart breath comes back instead of doing another surgery to remove them im just removing them at the same time im doing my deviated septum sugery. P.S. Aside from having fart breath in spurts on like every other day, i seemed to have regular bad breath too till i fixed it with my regimine posted above. P.P.S im going to stop all the odd things like coconut oil and lemon water and jus keep my traditional oral hygiene to see if its a permanent solution or if i have to maintain it everyday.
Did your ENT tell you that adenoids can have stones too???
I've always read they can't since they are made by a different tissue.
wikipedia confirms that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsils
As you can see from the table it says 'NO' under the combination Adenoids-Crypts.
Adenoids' tissue (Epithelium) is different from Palatine Tonsils' tissue.
However I've read that they can be infected though I don't know how technically....
Adenoids may be removed if they become infected, causing symptoms such as excessive mucus production. Studies have shown that adenoid regrowth occurs in as many as 20% of the cases in which they are removed.

Lingual Tonsils instead are made by the same tissue of Palatine Tonsils and they can have crypts.
Your (and maybe mine too) problem can be found there, I never thought about it till I read your post.

When are you having your operation?? please keep us update, don't disappear like the others cured :D
Best luck!!
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

well the ENT said an operation is not necessary, by now I still believe lingual tonsils are the cause. so basically I've to find someone who's keen to do the operation.
it would be interesting to hear from other members about this issue. from my research there are no reported cases of lingual tonsillectomies in this forum....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic