Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

chubbygirl wrote:it's kinda embarrassing to meet up, at least for me ;p

anyway, super weird thing --- the guy im dating has absolutely no bb at all. like, no matter what he eats or drinks or does, his breath never smells. anyway, when we were doing the nasty, his breath smelled ok (as per usual). however, once he started licking me all over, i started to smell like...was that poop? his saliva on me smelled like poop! it was so ironic, i was the one with the bb, but i was the one holding my breath coz i couldnt stand his smell :lol:

for some reason, even if he's completely bb free, his saliva on my body smelled like crap,eew haha :lol:
Just a thought.. we've all heard of the wrist lick test right? And how it smells kind of bad? Try to get him to lick you again somewhere, some other time, and just see if it has the same smell.... Could there be some aspect of whatever's causing your BB in your sweat that activates when saliva bacteria touch it? I don't have anyone I can ask to do that, and I don't know what exactly it would prove, but I'm curious.

chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

hey mike :) sorry, you kinda lost me there . . .

you mean, sweat activates the stench on my saliva? but it was his saliva that smelled like poop, his saliva on my skin. although i couldn't smell anything from his mouth, even up close.:-k

and, i don't sweat in my mouth so how can the sweat activate the stench from my mouth? hehe

anyway, a couple of years back, another guy was licking me all over and it didn't smell like poop. actually, it smelled like normal saliva --- lots of it.

i guess this puts a dent on the wrist lick test huh? the sweat on the wrist or our own individual body chemistry somehow alters the smell of the saliva. i'm just guessing ;)
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Er, yeah I meant maybe it's your skin in contact with anyone's saliva that makes it work.

But I guess if someone else was licking you before and it didn't stink then it's not something in your skin.

Maybe you had kissed him, then your BB germs in his saliva were being spread all over your skin via his tongue.

Man I want someone to lick me all over. Damn.
wess

Post by wess »

aldrin wrote:@ dick.karma: haven't been cured yet...? i think we have a disease inside that triggers our bad breath... For me i have a post nasal drip and a white coated tongue when i am nervous... when i licked my tongue in the back of my palm and let it dry it smells sour.. also i noticed that when i rub my hands to the under of my lower lips it smells like cheese.. Did you also encounter this..? i hope somebody can save us and can create a medicine for our condition... Have you been checked with TMAU..? How's the result..?
im glad that im not alone pinoy who has bb lol! i believe those sour smell and sour saliva especially in the morning are cause by too much eating rice and fish as this is part of our diet, i have this sour saliva in the morning i even spit in my handkie during my sleep since i dont' want to go to the bathroom the spit and gargle. im in the experimenting mode right now i stop eating rice instead i just eat bread and decaf green tea and it lessen the sour saliva in my mouth and seems that my bb is not as bad as before, hopefully this one will work. avoid dairy product for now, the scary thing is my calcium intake.
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

mike987 wrote:Er, yeah I meant maybe it's your skin in contact with anyone's saliva that makes it work.

But I guess if someone else was licking you before and it didn't stink then it's not something in your skin.

Maybe you had kissed him, then your BB germs in his saliva were being spread all over your skin via his tongue.

Man I want someone to lick me all over. Damn.

wanna be licked by a furry, white coated, toxic smelling tongue??? LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I've never done anything intimate with a girl with BB... But seeing as it is I'm not getting licked at all, sure, bring on the toxic tongues!
wess

Post by wess »

aldrin wrote:@ chubby: I'm from Mindanao... Have you been cured by your bb..? Can i have your email add chubby if it is ok with you..?
hey guys im also from the Philipppines, i just found it yesterday here in the forum that taking acidophilus probiotic would help, maybe if your bb came from the stomach, like mine, i bought today this tablet, and it doesn't need a prescription since this only over the counter tablet. and i feel it's working i tried one tab in the morning and one table at noon. and i feel good. try to get more info about this tablet in the net. it says this bacteria can be found in yogurt or in yakult in the Philippines but i think the bacteria in yakult is not enough to defeat the bad bugs in my stomach so i tried this tab please try, hehehe it's better to die in trying than to do nothing.
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

@ mike : LOL!!! :lol:
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

@wess

what's the brand/generic name? and how many mg?
wess

Post by wess »

dick.karma wrote:@wess

what's the brand/generic name? and how many mg?
there's a lot just tell the pharmacist if they have probiotic acidophilus, any brand actually by caplets only, it's 2 billion cultured acidophilus written in the bottle some has 8 billion but i tried 2 caplets, but lessen your sugar intake. i hope it will work also for you. good luck.
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

thanks, will try this
aldrin

Post by aldrin »

@ dick.karma and wess: I found an active probiotics which consist of 6 types of good bacteria including acidophilus. this day i will gonna try it... i also take milk thistle as liver tonic... i hope this will help.. BTW the brand is forever living active probiotics... search it in google...

@ wess: Hi.. from where do you live...? what province..?
wess

Post by wess »

@ dick, do also a diet minimize your rice intake and sugaryfood at least once a day for decaf coffe or tea with milk i know it's hard for us Filipino to avoid rice, but im use to eat with just bread and tea, and salad with chicken btw eat more vegetable and drink more water avoid as much as possible all carbonated drink, at least for a week and observed parang trial and error, then adjust your diet while taking this supplement i noticed kasi the more i eat and drink this (rice, fish, coffe with milk) mas strong ang bb ko, but since i start this diet with the acidophilus, i don't have the sour saliva in the morning and i can talk to a person without noticing them covering there nose, maybe i still have but not a killer bb anymore.

@ aldrin im from bicol but out from the Philippines already since i was a kid i drink a lot before, beer alcohol drink etc, and i am also taking milk thistle for liver supplement, good luck, just do a trial and error for your diet also. i'm sure you will notice a changes of your breath., i now fix my diet, i eat rice once in a while but not that much, i drink decaf green tea without milk (with sweetener kasi di masarap) and most of the time bread with peanut butter, but i can eat chicken adobo hehehe, and salad. im praying that we have th esame result, because having bad breath is really a serious problem.
bridomingo
Total Newbie

Guys.!

Post by bridomingo »

I'm brian. 17. Taguig here. I just finished my first sem in FEU (Hrm) but i dropped all my subjects in the second sem (just this last sept 2010) because i have had a chronic bb.

Here's my story guys.

It has been my habit to take candies in my mouth even before i had this chronic bb, because i had a very acute bb before this. Then when i started college i remember i used to took more than 20-30 SNOWBEAR a day. I think it has damaged my throat, a major infection i think :(

Sadly, i stopped my schooling this sem , focusing on finding the cure.

I think i have a PND bacause lately i've been producing excess mucous in the back of my nose. nagbabara n dn ung ilong ko everyday, for 2 months alreeady.I'm also secreting this chemical/metallic taste na white coating substance from my throat.. And recently, pagsumisinga ako ng malakas, andun ung nad smell na parang amopoy ng tonsil stones.

Guys anu sa tingin niyon ung prob ko. Marame akong planong remedies like nasal irrigation etc but i think i would go first in an ENT. Sino b ung taga st lukes and anu ung contact number nya. Guys gsto ko tulungan nyoko, Magtulungan tyo.

here's my ym: [email protected]
# 09154835096.
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

just wanted to share

was soooo stressed yesterday. i've got in in my head that i've got really bad b whatever i do. so yesterday, my friend was talking right into my face! i did not even want to breathe. i could do nothing else but talk back with my mouth opened as minimally as possible. aaaargh! i was so relieved when the elevator doors opened and i had an excuse to get out

i really wish i were blissfully unaware of my condition. actually, i was living the life back when i was unaware i was chronic! i sooo wanna go back to that time. sigh. :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic