im permanantly cured!!! and i will donate when i have money

Tell us your story with bad breath
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

nice! post details about the probiotics and post pic of your gf LOL

ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

that is the brand of chewables that i use, and the milk level must be really low and it only dairy only still affects ppl with fart breath from the lungs/stomaach, once you are cured with these probiotics you can enjoy all the dairy you want but i have both bad breaths normal and fart breath, so no dairy doesnt apply to you but thnx for the heads up. I take 1 chewable after the probiotic powder/water drink that i make which comes after my brushing routine. Now that the bacteria in my mouth both bad and good is balanced, i can eat w.e i want and still have a pink tongue and fresh breath.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

knighty wrote:Hi ilovemytwix you are very correct i too have been cured, just over a week. I used oramd, i saw it online. although there were places to buy it in the UK, I bought a lot cheaper plus shiping, from America.
the second day after i used it, the bad taste in my mouth was gone and i started noticing my gums got pink from the red they used to be . I suspect i had Gingivitis, my Stupid dentist had always told me my mouth was perfect, I hope to punch his teeth next time i meet him, so he will need a real dentist. lol just kidding.

good people, please try ilovemytwix's idea or oramd (google it or check on ebay), especially if your gums are red and bleed easily. I just learnt that when one has bad breath accompanied by really bad taste in the mouth, it is a 98% chance of being gum disease or gingivitis, don't quote me, just try it.

I had tried all the methods posted on this site before now and had got no result. now i am free after 14 years. Now I can wake up in the morning with my breath still fresh that i can drink and eat without even brushing. in fact right now i brush my teeth only after breakfast and floss after meals i dont use flouride toothpaste anymore, please STOP it, flouride is verrrrrry bad for the gums (google it). all i have been using is oramd and a waterflosser after meals. life is soooooo great now.

please for those still suffering, I wish you all success, never give up, even if our GPs and Dentists have failed us, there is still hope just keep searching and trying these tips you find on this site one day, it will all be over and you can live your life once more to the fullest.

feel free to ask me any questions okay.

God Bless You all.
hi knighty,
i really shouldn't be dumping any more money into products, but after reading your post, i went and ordered the quite expensive oramd anyways. :)

what can i say, desperation is desperation!

hope you won't mind answering some questions. what were your symptoms? types of odors, any other symptoms that you associated with your bb, like dry mouth, bad taste (what type) in mouth? type of odor? and any variation of odors, like after eating, or differences through the day, etc.?

my dentist has already told me that my gums are inflammed so trying this won't hurt (except my wallet). you said, "I just learnt that when one has bad breath accompanied by really bad taste in the mouth, it is a 98% chance of being gum disease or gingivitis" where did you find that info? could you elaborate more on that?

how long have you been bb-free? has it been confirmed by anyone? and also how long did it take you to notice an improvement? was it gradual over a few days?

i hope it lasts for you! i've had at different times found different things that i thought worked and then stopped working. i really hope you've hit the jackpot!

sorry for all the questions.. and thanks in advance!
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Re: im permanantly cured!!! and i will donate when i have mo

Post by waitingforrelief »

ilovemytwix wrote:i'll tell u the cure first then my story

the cure is probiotics to correct the bacterial imbalance in the mouth as well as the instestines. I purchased mega probiotic powder and from GNC i purchased CHEWABLE PROBIOTICS. I eat breakfast( put the probiotic powder in my oatmeal), then brush my teeth and tongue, then pop a probiotic chewable. My tongue is pink all day long no matter what i eat, i pass the licking the back of the hand breath test with flying colours, and most of all no reactions. Another important side note is that im avoiding dairy, i'v been avoiding dairy for a while and its helped with "fart breath" but never gave me the results that these probiotics have. They seemed to also help with my post nasal drip. Theres no need of point of using a ton of mouthwashes because they jus kill bacteria that u need, afterall this cure has made me into those ppl that i hate who jus brush there teeth in the morning and forget about there breath all day. I'v been cured for over a week and im sure its permanant, feel free to MSSG me.
hi ilovemytwix,

congrats again. hope this one is it for you!

i've tried probiotics before. it totally worked in the beginning and you can't imagine how happy i was. then again it started to lose its effectiveness. so i had to keep upping the dosage to, i can't even remember how much, but it was a ridiculous amount. i'd take sooo much that my breath was actually starting to smell like the probiotic itself (it was one particular strain but can't remember which one) but eventually it'd smell like bb and that. so i stopped.

i've also tried other chewable ones,and also evora. nothing helped. if anything, it'd feel worse afterwards.

i do take probiotics for my digestive system though. it works great for that, just not for my bb.

so really, good luck. i really hope you found your answer! keep us posted.
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

hey thnx for the kind words and i think i know why it might not have continued to work for you. I think u need to not only increase the good bacteria via probiotics, but decrease the bad bacteria using hydro peroxide mouthwash in the morning, hence balancing out the bacteria. I think this is because of the many variables that might make the bad bacteria aggressively populate faster than the good bacteria. Also, make sure that u use a probiotic blend for multiple strains, i am still cured and its been confirmed by family and my gf who all used to tell me when my breath smelt bad, and i am continuing to pass the licking back of hand test. I really hope this continues to work though and keep me updated with a PM regarding your situation.
compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

Thanks for the info ilovemytwix,

I have 1 more question, is this the probiotic powder you use:
if not, please give me a link
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

yes compor that is the exact powder that i use, i am still cured i am so happy i hope this works for alot of u guys out there and if u need help or anything PM me because i usually check back on the forums but not always.

P.S. The peroxide mouthwash in the mornings makes my breath stay extra fresh all day long, however i dont have to use it i only have to take probiotics every morning and i dont even know if i need to continue taking them but i will continue anyway.
bunniesluvme
Total Newbie

Your bb free routine?

Post by bunniesluvme »

Hello, can you clarify please? You put the pro biotic powder in your oatmeal. After breakfast, you brush. What kind of toothpaste do you use? When you rinse, you use hydrogen peroxide mouthwash. Do you mix this up yourself with water? What ratio do you use? Is rinsing/gargling effective, or is an oral irrigator more effective? Sorry so many questions, I am hopeful it will help me.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

twix, you said in another thread that you had your adenoids removed. Did that help your bb any or was it the probiotics alone? I'm thinking of getting my tonsils out this summer, but wondered if the adenoids should go too. Might be hard to find a surgeon willing to do both.
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

i still havent had my adenoids removed, my surgery will happen in 2 weeks from now so it is definetly the probiotics im 100% sure. 1 last time i will say what i do

#1 wake up in the morning

#2 eat breakfast

#3 floss teeth, then peroxide rinse which is made from me mixing half water half 3%peroxide bought from store, then brush teeth, then tongue scrape till your tongue is nice and pink

#4 mix probiotic powder with glass thats half full of water, then drink

#5 pop a probiotic chewable and get on with my day eating w.e the ***k i want!

I prefer to do it in this order, that way the probiotics arent getting scraped off or washed away, and u dont want to over do what u do with your mouth because u can make your breath worse, 4get the lemon and stuff just do exactly what i have been doing, please reply back with updates !!!
wess

Post by wess »

sorry in advance im not good also in english , lol but congrats TS, i've been using probiotic also for like a 1 and 1/2 months and so far my breath is still ok, I avoid dairy product and rice I take gummy calcium and i bought my probiotic in walmart. but still observing which one really make my badbreath, if it's the rice or the milk. I start eating some food that I avoid one at a time and observe. if I eat rice I take 2 tab of probiotic.
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

just want to reclarify that u need the probiotics to help your mouth and your gut, not just your gut, so get probiotics in powder or chewable forms, preferable both which is what i did. And another tip is lay of the peroxide because it makes your tongue white from damaging the tissue however this is only visually displeasing and does not make your breath bad, only do a peroxide rinse like every other morning and make it 60% water 40% peroxide.
bhd

Post by bhd »

a few things

congrats. but do you mind posting continual for a month or so? I know that sometimes a 'cure' only lasts a few weeks or so. I'm hoping for the best though.

also, did you start peroxide with the probiotics at the same time or have you used peroxide before? and if you did, i'm guessing you didn't have success with it?

ty
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I sent away for OraMD on line ($22.00 + shipping). Tried it for a couple of days and found that it has a bad taste and no effect. In fact, I think it made my bad breath worse! Maybe you have to try it longer, but so far it's not a good sign.

In the past I have also used 3% Hydrogen Peroxide, full strength. It was bubbling on my tongue like crazy, but had absolutely no effect on the tongue coating or bad breath.

I'm also using Evora Plus oral probiotics that dissolve on the tongue. You guessed it - no effect. Apparently the oral probiotics cannot colonize my mouth. (The digestive probiotics, however, seem to have a beneficial effect on the intestines)
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

when i started using the probiotics ORALLY via powders and chewables i noticed within a few days my bad breath was completely gone and my tongue was so pink and would stay pink. For the heck of it i got greedy and wanted even fresher breath LOL and wanted to try a peroxide rinse for the very first time as i had never used it in the past, and it seemed to "polish up" my fresh breath making it really fresh all day. WARNING- if you are going to use peroxide, i personally find that every other morning rinsing with 60% water and only 40% peroxide works well because otherwise sometimes you get a very white tongue due to damage to the tissue, which does not make you have bad breath but is visually displeasing. Its been like over 3 weeks i think and im still cured!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic