Your Email Address:

First Name:

Very important revalation!!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Malika1
Total Newbie

Very important revalation!!!!

Post by Malika1 »

Hello, a few weeks ago i started a forum about my problems with my bad breath and how it has been affecting me for the past few years.. I have come to the revelation that my bad breath actually does originate from my gut, and i have proof as to why.
I remembered last year i was given some antibiotics for a chest infection i had, however, after two weeks of finnishing the course of tablets, my breath was perfect! My saliva flow was good, and even my tongue was pink..however it only lasted for two days, and my breath suddenly got worse again.
This shows that when i was using the antibiotics, it was starting to kill off the bad bacteria in my gut, and maybe if i continued it would have killed it off completley. However antibiotics has the double effect. It kills bacteria in the stomach however it does dry out your mouth if you continue to use it for a long time, which is why many ill people who use it for months at a time end up getting bad breath too.
This revelation has made me realise that the best method is to use the bentonite clay. This should work for anybody who has bad breath and thinks it originates from the gut. However i would really like to have some advice from somebody who has actually taken the clay, so i can know exactly what it does.
Probiotics to help put good bacteria in the stomach is also needed when taking the clay, so you have a high amount of good bacteria in the gut.
Thank you for reading, and your comments would be highly appreciated.

nicc
Junior

Re: Very important revalation!!!!

Post by nicc »

Malika1 wrote: This shows that when i was using the antibiotics, it was starting to kill off the bad bacteria in my gut
I don't think so...
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Antibiotics are like pesticides. Bacteria is like cockroaches but million times harder to eradicate. You can never kill all of them. You kill 99% of bacteria in your body, there are still billion bacteria left which multiply exponentially. Even if you have 100 bacteria left, they're going to repopulate quickly and they come back stronger because the strong have survived and reproduced stronger offsprings. Personally, I'm skeptical about all this probiotic talk. They are living organisms and they're going to excrete crap like any other living organisms.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Malika what type of antibiotics were they?
Certain antibiotics get secreted in saliva have action against the types of bacteria in the mouth that are known to cause BB. Metronidazole is the prime example.
Malika1
Total Newbie

Post by Malika1 »

seanlee1980 wrote:Antibiotics are like pesticides. Bacteria is like cockroaches but million times harder to eradicate. You can never kill all of them. You kill 99% of bacteria in your body, there are still billion bacteria left which multiply exponentially. Even if you have 100 bacteria left, they're going to repopulate quickly and they come back stronger because the strong have survived and reproduced stronger offsprings. Personally, I'm skeptical about all this probiotic talk. They are living organisms and they're going to excrete crap like any other living organisms.
This is true, you cannot kill all the bacteria in the gut, however i've realised those with bad breath and have symptoms of IBS, consitpation, diarreah, and other bowel irregularities, have an imbalance of the bacteria in the stomach... a normal gut would have alot of bad bacteria, however there would be a good balance of bad bacteria to help balance it out.
Bentonite clay is the only natural way of doing that, it helps restore bacterial balance :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic