Your Email Address:

First Name:

good TMAU sites

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Hi dick.karma,

I think the info about the international tmau testing is in the meBO site. My sister who have the same type of bb as mine tested positive for SIBO last year, so I`m concentrating on that right now.
meBO also organized the international testing for SIBO. If the guidelines for the tmau test is similar to my sister`s tests last year then you`ll have to get a clearance from an accredited hospital that you do not have any infectious disease like HIV, hepatitis, etc. The clearance letter is needed so your urine will be allowed in the country that you will send it to.

malory
Master
Post by malory »

halitosisux wrote:Hi malory. I'm very interested to know the things you do to keep your TMAU under control, whether you manage to do so through diet etc.

Are you aware that ozone and hydrogen peroxide will both oxidize TMA into its odourless form?
I don't keep my TMAU under control at all!
I've been using hydrogen peroxide for a while and I'm going to have colonic ozone therapy tomorrow at the Wimbledon Clinic (envy me don't you?)
I'm at home today 'cause I'm cleansing my bowel in preparation for the ozonetherapy.

Diet? doesn't work for me and the lack of protein made me ill and weak. I avoid high choline foods like eggs and generally eat healthily. At work I only eat raw vege/salad. Other than that, my experience of the diet was not positive or effective. Hormones seem to be a greater factor for me.

To all:
Some of us TMAU people are meeting on Friday 18th March in London . Even if u haven't been tested u may find it useful to speak to others who have had the same symptoms. Send me a message if u want the details.
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi Malory,

What kind of hydrogen peroxide therapy are you using?
Merryanne
Total Newbie

Post by Merryanne »

Hi Everyone, I am wondering anybody has bad breath, tmau, sensitivity of smell and strange gas from nostrils, this strange gas can travels quite far and that makes people cough and has dry eyes!!
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Merryanne wrote:Hi Everyone, I am wondering anybody has bad breath, tmau, sensitivity of smell and strange gas from nostrils, this strange gas can travels quite far and that makes people cough and has dry eyes!!

I have that type of bb except that mine makes eyes watery, not dry.
aids321
Total Newbie

Same problem

Post by aids321 »

Hi jc,

I had the same problem as you. I had it since last year. I'm 22 right now and I wonder why it's too late to have this. I went to a dermatologist, she had gave me topical medicines and injection but nothing happens. I also went to a general med physician and recommend me to drink a lot of water but still nothing happened. I hope we cooperate with one another in fighting this problem.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

@aids321

The organic acids created by the bad bacterias in the gut cause the allergic reactions to others. I have eliminated 90% of that by avoiding acidic foods & drinks. I also took garden of life digestive enzymes & probiotics which are essential in promoting a healthy gut flora. The GOL digestive enzymes is the only brand that helped my stomach bloating & it also have ginger that`s supposed to be a stomach tonic. I still have bad breath but I think it`s weaker now but I can`t confirm it coz I can only observe other people`s reactions. I also take nullo but I`m not sure if I`ll continue buying it.
deebo

Post by deebo »

malory wrote:
halitosisux wrote:

Diet? doesn't work for me and the lack of protein made me ill and weak. I avoid high choline foods like eggs and generally eat healthily. At work I only eat raw vege/salad. Other than that, my experience of the diet was not positive or effective. Hormones seem to be a greater factor for me.
Its been said that there is No medical term for protein deficiency in itself. I went through the same weakness issue twice as well as others on this site when going raw. More raw calories was key to fix my weakness.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic