Your Email Address:

First Name:

im permanantly cured!!! and i will donate when i have money

Tell us your story with bad breath
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Phantasist wrote:I have been taking probiotics for three years, so I know a little bit about that. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that are supposed to be in your intestines. If you have too much of the wrong kind of bacteria in your intestines, probiotics can help. But since probiotics are bacteria, they cannot be antibacterial
Bacteria themselves can be antibacterial, that's the whole basis of the Bliss-K12 system for the mouth. Maybe the reason why the the microbial flora of certain people results in the production of excessive amounts of odour is all due to whether they happen to have enough of the kinds of bacteria which produce the Bacteriocins and the Lantibiotics etc which keep overall bacterial activity down in BB-free people.

@twix, do you still regularly use hydrogen peroxide? Lots of people get temporarily "cured" using hydrogen peroxide, so if you are still using this then your cure might purely be down to this fact. Also, if you are only using powders and chewable probiotics then they are not likely to be having any effect in your gut because they're not likely to survive past your stomach acid, so if they are having any effect at all it's likely to be because of the effect on your oral microbial flora. Probiotics improved my BB and that was while I had a constant discharge coming out of my gum, so I can completely believe that the right probiotics for the right type of person can work.

ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

good god, sean lee and others like him make me want to kill them with my bare hands. R U F-ING retarded, i said that my family and gf and friends have been telling me for years that my breath smelled horrible and now they all say its gone, fine u can discount that, my tounge used to have a white coating all the time now its gone and my tongue is always super pink even if i eat food that should make there be a coating, fine you can discount that, when i licked my hand the smell would be really bad and now its odourless, fine you can discount that, people used to turn there heads when i talked face to face with them in the bus and stuff and now they fuckin dont u ****ing retard, and as for the who farted comments my family friends and gf would make those comments throughout the day usually after i consumed dairy not just strangers but those stopped because i cut out dairy, like i shouldnt have to explain myself just because your frustrated that you have not been cured and i have u dumb ***k.The funniest part is your the ignorant ***k whos so confident that your right sean lee ahha. i am still cured and i don't even use hydrogen peroxide any more, and the probiotics were working 100% perfect first, then i started using peroxide just to have a better mouthwash instead of scope but i discontinued because it feels harsh on my mouth and brings back an odourless white coating. Im going to chekc back on this site to help people who had kind words to say to me. haha sean lee "reality check your breath still stinks" = (please still be in the same boat as me) ahahah u are so jealous its ok though i can feel your pain i used to be where you are, but now im eating big macs and subway footlong sandwiches with everything on it my breath still doesnt stink ahhaa , and after 4 days of oil pulling was over my gf and family told me my breath started to stink again, i just hope you never get to have what i have now.
fighter
Advanced

H.A.T.E= hateful a**holes that envy!

Post by fighter »

Don't let everyone skepticism and sh*tty attitude bother you b/c then they win. They are miserable & want others to feel the same way as them but I don't I'm hopeful & optimistic and will con't to be so. Just update those who care to know and ignore the b.s. Pretend like they didn't even post just skip right over them and they'll feel like the fool.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

People are here for one single reason, and that's to help each other to understand about and beat this curse. Why should healthy skepticism and attitude bother anyone as long as you believe in what you are doing?

Twix, if you are so confident in what you've managed to achieve then there is no need to reply to constructive criticism in this manner.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

This is not a trial and skeptics are not the juror no one should feel as though they have to defend what works for "them". You try it or don't it's that simple. Feeding into Negativity is so unproductive. [-X
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I find it so strange how you can look at the opportunity for discussion and scrutiny as a form of negativity or why you wouldn't welcome the opportunity to defend the things you believe in.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

I will defend things like religion, injustice, war, etc. but what works for my bb, wtf? Part of being an adult is knowing when to pick and choose your battles and knowing when 2 hold or fold. Twix is getting so frustrated he wants to choke seanlee w/ his bare hands over something so petty "This works... no it doesn't...yes it does!" How juvenile? I understand Twix's frustration but he knows his own truth who cares if someone believes or not.

Look at the trend of ppl falling off this site I consider myself a tough person & even I don't post as much anymore b/c I don't want negativity rubbing off on me. I have a few members emailing saying how negative 'some' members are so they only PM with results or comments. This alone is self explanatory.

Theres nothing wrong with healthy postive discussion but negative unmotivational discussion is a waste of time. And Scrutiny? Not, unless it's about a tax audit. My philosophy is Sh*t or get off the pot! So try it or don't.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Ok end of conversation. This is my last post, good luck to everyone.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Hey guys I took 4-6 probiotics per day and I experienced heavy die off symptoms for 5 days and ended up in bed , I searched for it and I found it because of yeast over growth in my body. Has anybody experienced that before? I need advice to see what I need to do next.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@clara

here's a site that explains die off:
http://www.candida-cure-recipes.com/can ... e-off.html
mich80
Total Newbie

Post by mich80 »

ilove twix
take no notice of the horrible bitter people on here. thank you for taking the time to share it with us, this is a horrible inflction, but we cant all go round being nasty and jealous of everyone else....and as for the person giving an english lesson.....omg!! sad! x
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

thank you fighter and mich and every other nice person for your kind words, if anyone needs any advice or details on how i cured myself PM me, im still cured and im SO HAPPY AND THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK. I pray for all the nice BB sufferers out there still suffering, i want you guys to know im goign to keep coming back here to try and help you any way i can, i dont think any normal person who never experianced what we have has any idea how much they take for granted the ability to talk face to face with people and make out with their partners and just everything associated with normal fresh breath ne ways PM me if u want ill try my best even though this wont work for everyone. :):)
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Hey guys I did some reseacrh on the probiotics idea, ofcourse it could be helpful but at the same time you should consider that many doctors beleive it put a lot of pressure on the immune system especially in people with certain health problems.Have anybody seen this:
http://www.nutraingredients.com/Industr ... probiotics
Dutch doctors tried to cure some infection in patients during a research with probiotics and 24 patients died after taking them. I looked at some other researches it seems that because probiotics are bacterias they also have a dark side which doctors and companies do not speak about it.
I am currently on heavy dosage of probiotics myself that is why I did a search for it.I post it here because this topic is somehow probiotics related :)
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

thank you for notifying us about the dangers of probiotics. I personally have no idea y i have been cured with them but my theory is that because i am taking them orally via powder and chewable, the bacteria colonizes in my mouth and helps break down food particles and whatnot to prevent bad breath, as well as mabey cleaning up some of the mess anerobic bacteria creates, however like i said i have no idea y it works so well but it does for me. So if you are going to do the probiotic thing i really recommend taking powder/chewable, or both which is what i do so it can essentially "clean up" your mouth. If you dont pass the licking on the back of the hand test then your most likely suffering from a bacterial imbalance in your mouth and orally taking probiotics might help you as it has me. GL and keep posting updates. P.S. Never give up guys you will almost cry when you can talk to people an inch away from there face and they dont flinch or cringe or have any reaction !!!!
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

@ilovemytwix...Thanks! :) ...I have seen other people cured by probiotics both temporary or permanent that was a guy posted in medhelp and also here that he cured his chronic bb by taking a high dosage of probiotics. I am also doing that but with more conservation to see what happens. The first 5 days I had severe die off reactions. I will continue to see what happens. My bb is a package I also have itchy burning throat,nose, ears and sinus problems plus pnd and runny nose when I have very bb. That is why I suppose my bb doesnot originate entirely from my mouth. and when I brush my teeth there is zero effect on my bb....But I will try chewables and powders. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic