Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone know where to get Metronidazole?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
smellslikedodo

Anyone know where to get Metronidazole?

Post by smellslikedodo »

My doctors are completely useless. They offer me no help at all and tell me I should see a shrink because they can't smell any BB.

At first I thought my issue was PND, but my ENT said he didn't see anything abnormal (although he really didn't look that hard, idiot). I'm thinking my issue is bacteria on my tongue. It's always coated near the back and never fully comes off no matter how much I brush or scrape it. Plus when I rub my finger back there and smell it it smells horrible.

I read on here a few people had a good luck with metronidazole and probiotics, so does anyone know where I can get Metronidazole online? I'm nervous to go this route but my docs aren't helping me at all and I can't keep throwing money away on stupid doc visits.

Gooner
Junior

Post by Gooner »

I managed to get my prescription from my doctor after a few visits of being fobbed off. I live in the UK. This is easy to say i know but you need to be quite firm, make it clear you do not expect long term prescriptions but feel its worth trying a 2 week course. maybe print off and take some literature to support your request. They have a duty of care to consider this, if they refuse i would put it in writing, you may find they are more willing to take you seriously.

My doctor referred to metronadizole as a 'gingivitis antibiotic'. i dont have gingivitis but it has helped me significantly, im due to update my old post in a while.

I honestly wouldnt be buying these drugs online.
smellslikedodo

Post by smellslikedodo »

One thing you said though, you live in the UK. Don't you guys have national healthcare?

Unfortunately at the moment I don't have health insurance, so every time I visit a doc I have to pay out of pocket. That's why I asked if anyone knew a reputable place to get metronidazole online. They can't all be scams, right? Can't really afford to keep going to docs when all they are gonna say is "I think you're crazy", which is basically what they are saying in a round about way.
Gooner
Junior

Post by Gooner »

Yes we have national healthcare, I work so a prescription costs £7.40. For those who are unemployed or disabled etc prescriptions are free.

Im not sure how much it will cost you for a doc visit etc but if you can manage to pay for one more appointment I would definately try one last time. In my case I worked it so I challenged my doctor to suggest an alternative, when he couldnt think of anything i hadnt already tried he was basically backed into a corner and agreed just to get rid of me. its difficult to be assertive when suffering from this condition because its so socially debilitating and it was difficult for me personally to even talk about it, but it had to be done. The amount of times i left a doctors appt kicking myself because i accepted a nasal spray or something useless wasnt even funny.
smellslikedodo

Post by smellslikedodo »

Yeah ur lucky. Don't think we'll ever get national health care here in the US. Not even sure what will happen after the next election if the republicans get back in office. They wanna do away with the little help we did get from the Health Care reform thing Obama passed.

Doc visits are hella expensive if you don't have insurance, and i'm jobless at the moment. Bad economy, bad healthcare, bad breath, what a life.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

I have personally got meds online cheap at 4rx.com their meds are the real deal only thing I would complain about is the ship time 10-21 'biz' days. It took almost a month to receive my 2nd order but the 1st came within 2 wks. I'm going to try another site I've seen called allrxhere.com because their antifungal meds are cheaper and shipping is faster and cheaper as well.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Are u in the US Fighter?

I know what the OP is saying. Its very difficult to get them to consider giving you an antibiotic esp if you test negative for HPylori. I think if you're not a person whose allergic to different kinds of meds it might not be a problem. The biggest issue is whether the place your ordering from is reputable.

With Metronizadol (sp?) I would also consider the fact that you can buy it right over the counter in some countries. No prescription needed at all.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@musiclady

Yes, I'm in Florida but most online pharms ship worldwide. 4rx ships from India which is where most big corps have their rx's manufactured there cheaply.
smellslikedodo

Post by smellslikedodo »

fighter wrote:I have personally got meds online cheap at 4rx.com their meds are the real deal only thing I would complain about is the ship time 10-21 'biz' days. It took almost a month to receive my 2nd order but the 1st came within 2 wks. I'm going to try another site I've seen called allrxhere.com because their antifungal meds are cheaper and shipping is faster and cheaper as well.
Thanks for the feedback!

4rx.com looks pretty good for their metronidazole price, but the shipping charges seem a bit high. Something like $16.50 to $18.75 for regular mail and $35.00 to $39.00 for Express. Also didn't see where they had the name brand. Do they only have generic brand? Cuz i'm kind iffy on the whole generic brand thing. And any idea where I can find a place that has cheaper shipping?

I didn't see any metronidazole on the allrxhere.com site. Do you know if they have it?

Thanks for your help again!
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

4rx I believe only sells generic but I've searched the net on this issue and generic works the same as brand names b/c they have same active ingredients. Do researh and see which you prefer but honestly your buying a name.

Allrx told me they've updated their site which is why your med and mine aren't there but they do have it which is crazy sounding to me. But I think I'm still going to try them out shipping is faster and cheaper than 4rx.[/b]

Just so you know for the most antibiotics usually work only when using and can make bb worse. If you have any candida symptoms it's best to invest your money on a month worth of antifungal med which is what I wish I'd done intially.
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

Hi fighter,
I see you are still on this candida 'track', by now you should be bb free if it really was the cause, how is it going?
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Just wanna say those sinuses that cause huge problems when infected are not around nose, they are forehead sinuses and flushing methods like neilmed or nettipot only reach to the sinuses around the nose.
I am almost sure about it since when I have bb I see two small swollen balls on my forehead in the mirror. they become so swollen that I can see them and I feel pain touching them. since the forehead sinuses are a moisty detached place they are the most conveniet place for bacteria or yeast to grow and It is very difficult to get rid of infection there.
and the infection leaks to the throat and tongue by pnd from there.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

clara0 wrote:Just wanna say those sinuses that cause huge problems when infected are not around nose, they are forehead sinuses and flushing methods like neilmed or nettipot only reach to the sinuses around the nose.
I am almost sure about it since when I have bb I see two small swollen balls on my forehead in the mirror. they become so swollen that I can see them and I feel pain touching them. since the forehead sinuses are a moisty detached place they are the most conveniet place for bacteria or yeast to grow and It is very difficult to get rid of infection there.
and the infection leaks to the throat and tongue by pnd from there.
Could those swollen lumps be lymph nodes rather than infected sinuses?

Mine around my lower abdomen are always rather prominent... I have a thin but fit figure, but those things are always large, as if there's constantly an infection of some kind in my body.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

i every now and then get painful lumps on my forehead too. im prtty sure my bb comes from infected sinsuses n the pnd they cause which causes my tongue esp very back to be thick coated and hide anerobes that feed on protein n sugar i eat and there waste is what releases the bb fumes.
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

I notice that around my eyes hurt sometimes as well as under my eyes.
has anyome tried a regime of sinus medications?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic