Your Email Address:

First Name:

Candida Treatment

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fighter
Advanced

Candida Treatment

Post by fighter »

The reason why alot of ppl can't shake candida completely after antifungal med's is simply because they are not taking them long enough, as well as, not following a diet condusive to stopping fungal growth to maximize meds effectiveness. Taking the meds two weeks may reduce symptoms but you may have to take longer and even two weeks after all symptoms are gone to the give final death blow .

I came across several sites that stated isolated candida will take up to two weeks to cure while systematic candida can take up to several months. However, getting your doctor to write a prescription for lengthy med use maybe difficult because of the low risk of liver damage associated with these drugs which I've read is only like 4-7%.

Dr. Cranton came up with a treatment for candida (link below) that basically consist of:

1) anti-candida diet
2) two-three different antifungal meds
3) supportive measures

"Patients should continue all three medicines for a month or two and then continue with the dietary restrictions for another month or longer, for as long as progressive improvement continues to occur."

"Lasting benefit has been seen much more frequently after two or three anti-fungal medicines are given together. When improvement is maintained for at least a month without medication, a more normal diet may gradually be resumed, doing provocative testing for each added food for sensitivity as described above. Eliminated foods are added back one at a time to test for continued sensitivity."

http://www.drcranton.com/CFIDS.htm

nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

on the other hand it's important not to think cadida is the only solution hence overlooking other (probably more common) causes.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

Whether ppl know it or not but b/c of our high processed diets (sugar, fast food, boxed/canned foods) and antibiotic use alot of American's suffer from candida infections. It's more 'common' than alot of ppl think. Their are dr's who say candida infections plays a part in most illnesses and syndromes today thank God for those dr's who are standing by their medical oath. The rest just want you to think it doesn't exist so they can keep fattening their wallets by writing a million prescriptions a year for a mass of illnesses that are just symptoms of candida.
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

yea fughter but u know there's ppl here who've been on antifungals for weeks and nothing happened....
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

Some ppl aren't taking the meds long enough, some may develop resistance (hence taking 2-3 togather to avoid), some maybe taking in more fungal prone foods than fungal meds, some may not even have candida; there are alot of reasons why which is my purpose for even making this post to show others how to get the best results at overcoming candida. Just because you have bb doesn't mean you have candida that's why it's best to know the symptoms and your predisposed risk factors of it, or better yet getting tested (if you have the luxury).
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

yea, u know how complicated is to test for it... anyway keep us update.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Hey guys, I have been taking probiotics for a while but no considerable improvements, then a few days ago I took risk and tripled the dosage (6 per day) , I had severe die off symptoms for 5,6 days ending up in the bed. I almost panicked.
I have always been suffering from itchy burning throat, nose and ears since my bb started. and during these days I had sharp pain in these areas like a knife cutting my throat from inside and high fever. I searched the net and I realized that those parts of the body with yeast overgrowth experience the worst discomfort during taking an anti-yeast remedy.
Finally they went a way, I still have bb, but somehow better than before , at least I dont have those painful symtoms anymore.
Hope it helps...but notice people with immuonology problems like cancer HIV patients etc should NOT overdose on probiotics.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

nicc wrote:yea fughter but u know there's ppl here who've been on antifungals for weeks and nothing happened....
What is ppl ?
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

ppl = abbreviation for people
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic