Your Email Address:

First Name:

Quick question.. Please answer this..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bb_sux_4real
Total Newbie

Quick question.. Please answer this..

Post by bb_sux_4real »

have you ever thought of s*****e as a way out of this misery?

please give sumthin to think about to erase this thought out of my head.. please.. [-o<

smellslikedodo

Post by smellslikedodo »

Well you could kill yourself, but then there'd be no way on earth you would ever be able to know if you could have cured yourself without having to do something so stupid.

Even if it takes you 20 years to find out how to get rid of your bb, you can still probably find friends and a companion to share your life with. I mean come on, look at some of the couples out there. There is a special person for everyone and honestly love is blind. Plus there are people who are kind and considerate to even the most unfortunate of people. So you can still have friends and a significant other even with bb.

I think s*****e is the cowardly and selfish way out. You have no care about who you hurt (your family, your friends), you give yourself no opportunity to ever find a cure, and you basically are just a quitter. But yeah, if you are a coward, selfish, and a quitter, then by all means jump off a bridge. Can't stop you from doing it but I personally believe everybody has something to contribute in this world, whether you have bb or not. And you're bound to find out what the cause of your bb is if you just don't give up hope and keep searching for answers.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but s*****e is never the answer to anything. It's just the easy, cowardly, and selfish way out.
smellslikedodo

Post by smellslikedodo »

And by the way, my breath smells like ass but i've never thought about s*****e cuz I believe I can beat this SOB.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@dodo
I love the positive spirit in you b/c that's what it takes to beat this thing a can do attitude. Openning yourself up to discover ways to if not cure atleast manage bb.

@bb
I've been where you are wanting to just end everything but thank God for faith. My faith will not allow me to give up on this temporary life and miss my chance for eternity. If your religious I find that reading the story of Job in the bible really helps me during those times. If your not religious then like dodo said think of your family and those who love you. Don't give up!
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

A BEAUTIFUL PRAYER...

I asked God to take away my bad habits. God said, No. It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.

I asked God to make the handicapped whole. God said, No. His spirit is whole, their bodies is only temporary.

I asked God to grant me patience. God said, No. Patience is a byproduct of tribulations;it isn't granted, it is learned.

I asked God to give me happiness. God said, No. I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.

I asked God to spare me pain. God said, No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow. God said, No. You must grow on your own! ,but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy in life.God said, No. I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.

I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.God said...Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.

May God Bless You......."To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world"

"Even the word 'IMPOSSIBLE' says 'I M POSSIBLE' "
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

tips from an arthritis website, but may be helpful to you:

Tips for Fighting the Downward Cycle

From the onset, when you're diagnosed with arthritis, understand that the grief cycle is part of the disease. You can't expect to undergo the kind of physical changes arthritis imposes without some kind of corresponding emotional ups and downs, but you can try to control how you react: Yes, it's easier to be negative, and maintaining a positive attitude requires work, but there's a real reward in accentuating the positive: You can actually change your physical condition. By staying positive, you minimize the stress factors that relate to flare-ups and are thus better able to cope.

If you're stuck in depression, give yourself time to get out of it; give yourself time to really feel what you're going through, as fully and as honestly as you can. If you don't, you'll find yourself mired there — or mired in anger, denial or bargaining. Acceptance is only possible through understanding. Don't let feelings of sadness overwhelm you. If you feel that you simply can't cope, get help.

If you look into your future, and you don't like what you see, don't look that far ahead. Focus on the here and now. If you're unhappy right at this moment, think of something that makes you laugh. Sometimes that's what it takes-a few moments of laughter and enjoyment — to get you through the rest of the day.

Learn to see beyond anger and depression, to see that they aren't the only forms of energy in your emotional world. Anger and depression might never completely disappear, but they can be overcome, and learning to rise above them gives you an entirely new perspective on arthritis-and life.

Don't fall into the trap of feeling sorry for yourself. Fight it. Become aware of the emotional cycles your illness imposes on you, and remind yourself that you're no worse today than you were yesterday, and yesterday you weren't depressed. Try to stay positive. It's easy to give in to depression-sometimes too easy to give in.

Talk to somebody — a friend, family member, or professional counselor — who can help you sort out your feelings. Don't let unexpressed emotion eat away at you.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

another from the same website:

Tips for Responding Actively to Arthritis

Educate yourself. Knowledge is the key to emotional self-managment, and regaining a sense of control over your arthritis is a positive step.

Get up every morning and make an effort to look your best; it will help you feel your best.

Make a list of daily activities and do them, even if it's only one or two things. Too long a list is an invitation to failure — and depression. Try to include something on your list that you really like to do. Activity dispells the blues better than anything.

Take control of your life. Insofar as possible, do things you want to do, and be damned about the rest. Either people will like you and accept you or they won't, so start living your life properly.

Be good to yourself. Allow yourself to be tired and not feel guilty about things that 'should' be done. On the other hand, things that make you happy you have to do. If it's gardening and you live in an apartment, try potting a few plants. Do things that bring you joy, things you truly love. That starts to build, and you begin to feel better about yourself.

Think about things that make you happy. Look for something beautiful in life, even if it's just a sunset or a bowl of flowers. Read. Listen to music. Distraction lessens pain.

Learn to accept your limitations. Accept that you can't do everything you once could and that you're going to be a different kind of parent, spouse, friend than you were.

Rest. Fatigue erodes your coping capacity and feeds depression.

Avoid stress. Maintain a proper diet.

Keep a daily log to track pain, fatigue, sleep and activity. If you can understand what it is that brings about fluctuations, you can understand what it is that keeps the pain down, and you can be more in control of your life.

Join a support group or online discussion board. They can encourage positive health behaviours, provide coping tips, reassurance and real understanding, and help educate.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic