Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

@chubbygirl

i hate elevator rides :(

bb_sux_4real
Total Newbie

this sucks menn..

Post by bb_sux_4real »

im happy to find a site like this one.. where you can talk about experience about having BB.. i work in a retail store.. its killing me when people start asking me question.. WE REALLY NEED A CURE FOR THIS.. :cry: :cry:

btw.. pnoy dn ako! \:D/
bb dave
Total Newbie

Post by bb dave »

BB sufferer here for the longest time. Currently into Oracare which I thought eliminate my bb for 5 to ten minutes. I guess I was wrong. I gargled twice in a bathroom before coming out to kiss my girl in the mouth and she said "Do you smoke"? I said "no" and never tried to kiss her on the lips again.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

wess wrote:
dick.karma wrote:@wess

what's the brand/generic name? and how many mg?
there's a lot just tell the pharmacist if they have probiotic acidophilus, any brand actually by caplets only, it's 2 billion cultured acidophilus written in the bottle some has 8 billion but i tried 2 caplets, but lessen your sugar intake. i hope it will work also for you. good luck.
I inquired at watson's and they don't have any acidophilus probiotics. Do you buy those online?
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

^^ i think they have those at healthy options :)
wess

Post by wess »

angst-ridden wrote:
wess wrote:
dick.karma wrote:@wess

what's the brand/generic name? and how many mg?
there's a lot just tell the pharmacist if they have probiotic acidophilus, any brand actually by caplets only, it's 2 billion cultured acidophilus written in the bottle some has 8 billion but i tried 2 caplets, but lessen your sugar intake. i hope it will work also for you. good luck.
I inquired at watson's and they don't have any acidophilus probiotics. Do you buy those online?
it's just an over the counter supplement, like those vitamins. try some other store and start 2 caplets with 2 billion each
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

any luck anyone?
bb mark
Total Newbie

Post by bb mark »

Hello everyone!

I’m a sufferer too. I’ve had this since I was in high school. I’m 28 now and this condition has been holding back the extrovert in me. People try to sniff (act like they have colds in an attempt to cover their nose) whenever I talk to them or even just sit beside them. It’s really really depressing. I’ve been researching on BB over the internet and I’m so glad to have come across this site/forum. At least we Filipinos get to share our frustrations. Sucks to know that there is no miracle cure for this. I’m currently using Therabreath from Norville (Makati). At first I thought it was working. But then again, the “sniffing” of other people came back. Doesn’t work much for me, plus it’s too expensive to maintain.

I’m also interested to join the support group, please let me know if there is one.

Mga kapatid, labanan naten ang BB, kaya natin to! Hehehe
BTW, taga-Laguna lang ako.
brianne
Total Newbie

bb

Post by brianne »

i didnt know bb is a chronic disease that afflicts a lot of people until i came accross this site. I thot I am alone in this world having this disease. I need not elaborate my story anymore because I felt the same that all of you posted here. I dont like to go to work anymore :( Im tired of finding a cure. Im even scared of trying the options suggested here because it might only frustrate me more if it will not work again. I had gingivitis before but my gums receded after I gave birth to my son without me noticing it. The dentist I regularly visit ( as usual) said there is nothing wrong with my gums and that I only need regular cleaning. but that did not help. no kind of mouthwash helped. so super sad :cry:
bb dave
Total Newbie

Post by bb dave »

Hi bb mark, hi brianne. Welcome to the site. I've tried Therabreath too and it doen't work. I think my condition is caused by or made worse by tonsil stones. Anybody here has this? I tried removing them by copying what others in Youtube has done but I cant seem to find where they are in my mouth. I approached a certain Dr. Villanueva (?) months ago at the Manila Doctors Hospital for the possibility of undergoing cryptolysis (I read somewhere in the Internet that he performs the procedure) but he said he did cryptolysis years ago and gave up on it because of reports that the procedure does more damage than good. I said what if a patient would insist undergoing cryptolysis. He said that its not that simple that they (surgeons) are under audit for all operations they perform. He said he could recommend me to someone in St Luke because he thinks cryptolysis is still being done there. But he said I have to undergo 1. dental evaluation by my dentist 2. evaluation by an internist 3. evaluation by an ENT before he can recommend. It was like facing a brickwall.

Anybody here have any suggestion how to minimize or eliminate tonsil stones? Anybody know any surgeon or ENT who does cryptolysis?
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

@bb dave
one alternative is tonsillectomy. i had this procedure and the stones are gone. sadly it didn't cure my bb
bb dave
Total Newbie

Post by bb dave »

Thanks dick.karma, makes one think if losing your tonsils and spending all that money is worth the risk.
bb mark
Total Newbie

Post by bb mark »

Hi guys, what toothpaste and mouthwash are you currently using? Right now I'm into therabreath but it's too expensive to maintain. I'm afraid if i go back to the commercial brands, my bb will get worse. Please share, thank you.
willfindacure

Post by willfindacure »

Hi all, do you have an idea where can I buy bentonite clay in the Philiipines, I really want to try it. thanks
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

@willfindacure
i tried searching for the same clay in sulit site but they're for external use only. you may have to order online

has anyone tried changing their diet? gluten free or going raw?

tried going raw before but i was losing so much weight that i stopped
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic