Your Email Address:

First Name:

I ordered Bentonite Clay and Probiotics!!

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
ruthere1
Junior

I ordered Bentonite Clay and Probiotics!!

Post by ruthere1 »

I am waiting for the Bentonite Clay and the probiotics yesterday and I'm hoping it works. I promise to keep you all updated! Wish me lots of luck you guys

[-o<

deebo

Re: I ordered Bentonite Clay and Probiotics!!

Post by deebo »

ruthere1 wrote:I am waiting for the Bentonite Clay and the probiotics yesterday and I'm hoping it works. I promise to keep you all updated! Wish me lots of luck you guys

[-o<
i'd like to know more about how the clay works . can you point me to some sites ? thanks
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

I have some bentonite clay and Psyllium husk Powder too. SERIOUS STUFF MAN! Whew! If anyone needs a good cleaning and is using the psylliuim husk powder! Use only a little.......I swear that stuff will have u crying on the toilet all night!
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

Deebo,
I bought the clay and probiotics from the links in a previous forum on here. I think its called, "Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!" Mindyb and some other members were discussing the probiotics and clay. I got the clay from ebay and I ordered the probiotics from drugstore.com.
Go to ebay.com and paste this info:
From Country Soap Shack,
6oz Bentonite Internal Clay Powder.

It should come right up. At least that's what I did. If you go to drugstore.com, look for GNC Super Acidophilus probiotic. I am hoping to receive my orders soon.

Free2breath911,
Does the bentonite clay work for you to help bad breath? How long have you used it? Have you had any side effects?
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

I bought the bendonite clay and psyllium powder. So that I could do the Anti Candida Detox....And on day 2 I became EXTREMLY dizzy! the entire room was spinning around and I kept feeling my body having to vomit!

Its some serious stuff!! as far as pushing out and cleaning the bowels!

And please be careful using it! I think that my body was shocked by the onset of the whole detox process! I want to try it again...I took some of the psyllium powder the other day...just to clean out! And OMG!!!! I swear to you it felt like having a baby!

But I dont know how it works for BB...I was using it as detox.
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

Thanks so much for the heads up! I will be sure to use the clay in very small doses. You should definitely read mindyb's post. She has been cured for a while.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Hi there-
I wouldn't say I'm cured, just managed with B.Clay. I don't use psyllium powder at all, just the clay. I bet that is making you sick, because I have never felt bad with the clay.
Good luck, post your results!
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

Thanks! I will
:D
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

Hey mindyb,

I forgot to ask what you mean by "managing your bb". Does this mean that you don't get comments/reactions?

Thanks
AliD

Post by AliD »

I'm on psyllium husk atm which has lead me to believe it's a scam. You'll get rubbery stools which are supposedly 'toxins' but are in fact the product you are ingesting.
I've been a sucker...

http://mucoid-plaque-scam.blogspot.com/

One thing which I do think that will work is enzymes. Probiotic yogurt works for me (lactose - enzyme).

Raw food works because of the plant enzymes.

The right amount of good bacteria will maintain stability and decrease the opportunity for unhealthy bacteria to take over. When the small intestine is healthy, digestive enzymes continue to be produced to breakdown food.

What I intend to do is go raw with exceptions - chicken/fish/shellfish/pro bio yogurt for 50 days, half way through I'll introduce an enzyme supplement (with each meal) & will see how that goes..

A white tongue does not just indicate candida or an unhealthy colon but can indicate the bodys enzymes not breaking down food enough & therefor bad breath & white tongue is apparent.
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

Very insightful AliD! Keep us updated with your progress.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

managing, meaning not cured. if I take it, it works. if I don't, I have bb.
my breath is fairly neutral, which is all I need.
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

That definitely qualifies as a cure in my book O:) I just really hope and pray that i have the same results. i don't mind following a daily routine as long as it works. I've been so depressed and deprived of a social life all because of my bad breath. i've never even had a boyfriend and i'm 23! My life sucks right now and I really hope the clay and probiotics will work for me like it works for you.
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

I just received the bentonite clay today, now I am waiting on the probiotics to get here before i start the routine. I am so excited!
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

Ruth, did the clay work for u??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic