Your Email Address:

First Name:

Prof. John Tagg talking about bad breath on 60 Minutes

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
MissPretty
Advanced

Prof. John Tagg talking about bad breath on 60 Minutes

Post by MissPretty »

Someone who has seen it? Search "bad breath on 60 Minutes" on youtube otherwise.

StayStrong

Post by StayStrong »

Hi MissPretty!
Thanks for the link, i was wondering if you have tried the blisk12 products and if they helped to reduce bb?
thx x
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

StayStrong wrote:Hi MissPretty!
Thanks for the link, i was wondering if you have tried the blisk12 products and if they helped to reduce bb?
thx x
I have ordered kforce probiotic lozenges. It will apparently include BLIS K12. I'll keep you updated.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I just want to say that this shit does not work. Not for me anyway...
john
Junior

Post by john »

I have ordered Blis K12 Fresh Breath Kit

http://www.toothbleaching.ch/product_in ... ts_id=1013

I'll keep you updated.
stevo96

Post by stevo96 »

It worked for me whilst I was taking it. Oral Chromo machine confirmed it. I guess it depends what type of BB you have. It probably wouldnt touch anyone's BB if it was eminating from the sinuses or tonsil stones. My BB originated from the back of the tongue and still does if I don't keep on top of it, that means regular tongue brushing with a sonic toothbrush and not eating crap!
I've just ordered the pro-biotics, lozenges type. Ill see how I go with these. According to the "studies" after taking the lozenges for 3 days, benefits were still being seen up to 28 days after, after that they stopped working so I guess it's something you would have to sign up to for life!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic