Your Email Address:

First Name:

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worst

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

findacure your experience mirrors mine so much i work in a call ctr and this is only my 2nd week still in training. i can imagine when i start taking calls n talking allday no one will be able to escape me. my trainer always makes comments about breathing and opens the door ppl walking by in the hall snicker or walk by quickly i heard one girl from one end of the wall say to another at the other end "beware" like the room im in is a hazard zone or dragons den. i feel exactly what u mean to quit to preserve your mental statei ts not normal to want to die to avoid work. id rather be broke and at peace than have a little money n be miserable. im on a raw diet and i just want to focus on that n healing myself without the anxiety.

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

(((((hug)))))
plumbum

Post by plumbum »

You should go to Human Resources. That's harassment. If HR doesn't do anything to rectify the problem call your lawyer and sue them. Maybe you'll get enough money to never have to work again. I work in an office and no one openly says anything to me. I'm lucky because i have friends at work who aren't judgmental. I know they smell it but they act like they don't. When I seclude myself they all come looking for me and pull me out of my funk. No pun intended. It does get you down. My nightmare is riding public transportation , NYC train home. People have no problem voicing their opinions. What gets me is I can't smell my own breath. I scrape the back of my tongue and I smell nothing. Teeth are fine. Go figure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic