Your Email Address:

First Name:

SHOCKING EVERY1 READ NOW!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Free2breath911
Junior

SHOCKING EVERY1 READ NOW!

Post by Free2breath911 »

Hey guys... i would like for you guys to do me a MAJOR big favor!!

I just read a older story on here about a young ladies BB cure! And she was cured by fixing a hole in her wisdom tooth.. removing them actually...Though my wisdom teeth are all out. I went into the bathroom just to look at my old wisdom tooth site. and as I rubbed my finger around further back down the side of my throat I got a horrible smell....the same stinky smell as the old stones I use to get before I had my tonsilectomy. But as I Pressed my tounge down flatter! to my surprise i see a small crypt.. that is sitting under the left side of my tounge.Now Im sure that my tonsil were removed .....BUT what the hell is that smelly.. very hidden area? AND boy it wreeks!

I want to u guys to go into the mirror with a bright flash light and see if u guys have this small smelly crypt...this may be the cause of BB!!
It is very very hard to see without pressing your tounge down out of the way! PUSH THE TOUNGE DOWN HARD AND LOOK! Rub your finger across and smell it....IS THIS WHATS CAUSING YOUR BAD BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? IS THIS WHY YOUR NOSE AIR SMELLS TOO...OLD SMELLY FOOD PARTICLES...OK NOW IM REALLY ABOUT TO GET 2 THE BOTTOM OF THIS DISCOVERY!! CALL ME CRAZY BUT IM REALLY THINKING I MAY HAVE JUST FOUND MY CURE..
. I DID THIS ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND THERE IS NO SMELL BUT THE LEFT SIDE SMELLS LIKE SHIT! FECAL SMELL ROTTEN SMELL!

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: SHOCKING EVERY1 READ NOW!

Post by hopelessone »

Free2breath911 wrote:Hey guys... i would like for you guys to do me a MAJOR big favor!!

I just read a older story on here about a young ladies BB cure! And she was cured by fixing a hole in her wisdom tooth.. removing them actually...Though my wisdom teeth are all out. I went into the bathroom just to look at my old wisdom tooth site. and as I rubbed my finger around further back down the side of my throat I got a horrible smell....the same stinky smell as the old stones I use to get before I had my tonsilectomy. But as I Pressed my tounge down flatter! to my surprise i see a small crypt.. that is sitting under the left side of my tounge.Now Im sure that my tonsil were removed .....BUT what the hell is that smelly.. very hidden area? AND boy it wreeks!

I want to u guys to go into the mirror with a bright flash light and see if u guys have this small smelly crypt...this may be the cause of BB!!
It is very very hard to see without pressing your tounge down out of the way! PUSH THE TOUNGE DOWN HARD AND LOOK! Rub your finger across and smell it....IS THIS WHATS CAUSING YOUR BAD BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? IS THIS WHY YOUR NOSE AIR SMELLS TOO...OLD SMELLY FOOD PARTICLES...OK NOW IM REALLY ABOUT TO GET 2 THE BOTTOM OF THIS DISCOVERY!! CALL ME CRAZY BUT IM REALLY THINKING I MAY HAVE JUST FOUND MY CURE..
. I DID THIS ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND THERE IS NO SMELL BUT THE LEFT SIDE SMELLS LIKE SHIT! FECAL SMELL ROTTEN SMELL!
Thank you for posting this. I hope you are right.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Free2breathe-
Interesting!
A few questions for you... Is this crypt in the wisdom tooth area or tonsil area? You mentioned both, could you explain a little better?

I had my wisdom teeth out and my dr. did NOT sew up the hole. Food got stuck alot before it healed. My bb started at this very time in my life.
A few years later I had my tonsils out. Got rid of smelly stones, but still have bb.
So what did the girl do that you read about? Could this still be a possible cause for those of us that have had both our wisdom teeth and tonsils out?

Thanks for any info!
Good luck on your quest!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

@free2breath,
Tonsil tissue can regrow, so it could be this if you are looking in the area of your palatine tonsils. But could this be your lingual tonsils you have noticed?

I dont know if there is more chance of tonsil tissue regrowth from childhood removal or the much more invasive adult removal. I know when I had mine removed at the age of 27 I could not believe my eyes when I looked in the mirror and saw how much of my throat had been hacked out. I'm guessing that's why they have to remove so much tissue to prevent them regrowing.

So far so good with mine, everything still looks completely flat. Not seen the slightest spek of a stone since and no odour if I try to rub the area.

I noticed one thing tho, I still have a remaining horizontally impacted lower-left wisdom tooth in place that is still completely under the gum. Sometimes I am able to detect a slight bit of odour at the back of the tongue - BUT - its only on the left hand side which ever has any smell. The right hand side never has any odour at all. When I still had my right side lower wisdom tooth which was producing a lot of discharge it was my right tonsil which really smelled the worst and seemed to produce the stones. Unfortunately, I had my tonsils out before the tooth, so I cant say for certain if there was any corellation back then.

If anyone is noticing more odour on a particular side of their tongue dorsum, it might be a clue that something is wrong on that particular side, such as a sinus or gum issue on that same side. This is what happened with me anyway, and is still happening, but to a much lesser degree.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Free2breath911 wrote:... I had my tonsilectomy. But as I Pressed my tounge down flatter! to my surprise i see a small crypt.. that is sitting under the left side of my tounge.Now Im sure that my tonsil were removed .....BUT what the hell is that smelly.. very hidden area? AND boy it wreeks!

It is very very hard to see without pressing your tounge down out of the way! PUSH THE TOUNGE DOWN HARD AND LOOK! Rub your finger across and smell it....IS THIS WHATS CAUSING YOUR BAD BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? IS THIS WHY YOUR NOSE AIR SMELLS TOO...OLD SMELLY FOOD PARTICLES...!
Yep . I forget who posted an answer to this issue last year about the sublingual tonsil stones post "tonsil" removal .Since I read it , i always brush under my tongue too =P

I think of it like this , our bodies produce the funky stuff but the tonsils ..etc are just where it gets stuck. Theres always the adenoids and lots of other crevices for gunk to collect. Someone said that saliva breaks down most sugar (carbs) but not so much fats and proteins. These get stuck in the mouth ,rot and Stink to High heavens :-& . I personally really think the same gunk can collect on our throats and tongues too , and even sinus areas.
hope4now
Master

Post by hope4now »

Free2breath911 wrote:I rubbed my finger around further back down the side of my throat I got a horrible smell....the same stinky smell as the old stones I use to get before I had my tonsilectomy. But as I Pressed my tounge down flatter! to my surprise i see a small crypt.. that is sitting under the left side of my tounge.Now Im sure that my tonsil were removed .....BUT what the hell is that smelly.. very hidden area? AND boy it wreeks!

It is very very hard to see without pressing your tounge down out of the way! PUSH THE TOUNGE DOWN HARD AND LOOK! Rub your finger across and smell it....
When you say under the left side of the tongue, do you mean at the far back of the tongue (lingual tonsils)? Is it connected to the tongue? It sounds like you are just touching your old tonsil site or maybe your tonsils have partially grown back.
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

I dont know whats the deal right now. Yesterday I began to get some major pain on my tounge and the left side of throat. I think I may have some infected tonsil tissue or something. Last night my ears and tounge were in so much pain.....I find it strange!

Im on the phone first thing in the AM....In need a CT scan done of my sinuses like ASAP! I want a CT scan ASAP!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic