Your Email Address:

First Name:

SMOKING 'WEED' TO MASK CHRONIC BB

Tell us your story with bad breath
trenski
Junior

SMOKING 'WEED' TO MASK CHRONIC BB

Post by trenski »

Does anyone know if smoking weed will mask BB? I know weed tends to dry the mouth, which may cause BB. But I recently met someone who likes to smoke weed & I was planning to smoke before he arrived at my house and with the smell of weed on me & my clothes; I wonder if he would be able to smell my BB that particular day. I know I won't be able to mask it on every encounter with him; he will eventually smell it. But just was wondering is the potent smell of weed enough to mask chronic BB. Thanks

josef5111

Post by josef5111 »

i dont use weed but i remember one night i smoked with a friend who uses it daily my mouth was not clean at that time and i can smell my breath stinks, but after i smoked it i became a kind of drunk i went to local take away restaurant which i never talked to the staff before because of my bb, but this night every thing is changed i can talk to the staff and the other people in the restaurant very very closely and there is no any reactions at all i even cant smell because i used to smell it all the time. so yes weed masks bad breath.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

Don't do it smoking anything dries the mouth, thickens saliva, and compromise the immune system making bb worst. I was a smoker for 5 years before quiting cold turkey.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

This deffiantly does not work, but it may depend on how you smoke it. I have smoked in the past. If I use white papers it doesnt do anything but if I smoke blunt wraps my breath gets horendou
fartmouth

Post by fartmouth »

the smell of weed when its actually burning, does mask the smell at the time your smoking it, but sadly when the smoke clears, your back to poo breath. believe me i am a pot head.
alexssinclear
Total Newbie

poo breath and weed

Post by alexssinclear »

smoking weed will lead to poo breath. It's a know outcome of its use.
SonicBoy

Post by SonicBoy »

meowkity1 wrote:This deffiantly does not work, but it may depend on how you smoke it. I have smoked in the past. If I use white papers it doesnt do anything but if I smoke blunt wraps my breath gets horendou
This

"Don't do Drugs"
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

From experience, weed makes your mouth dry and smelly. The masking smell is not all that great also. Maybe it seems better becuz u r feeling high. I do not recommend for people trying to rid bb.
deebo

Re: SMOKING 'WEED' TO MASK CHRONIC BB

Post by deebo »

trenski wrote: I wonder if he would be able to smell my BB that particular day. I know I won't be able to mask it on every encounter with him; he will eventually smell it. But just was wondering is the potent smell of weed enough to mask chronic BB. Thanks
Try it , then ask your smoking buddy if your breath is a problem . maybe you'll both be relaxed enough to be more open about it .
:o after that ,to avoid cotton mouth , there is always edibles. Vaping is another option .
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

now that's the dumbest idea i've heard in a while. smoking weed to cure bad breath...no, don't do it!!! [-X
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

ruthere1 wrote:now that's the dumbest idea i've heard in a while. smoking weed to cure bad breath...no, don't do it!!! [-X
Yeah, but if it did, I'd be rolling a joint right now.
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

haha i guess i would be too! :lol:
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

bad idea smell like weed then cops will arrest you
deebo

Post by deebo »

hey yall. Now they have electronic weed cigarettes !! no smoke .
http://weedtracker.com/cannabis/topic/2 ... k-special/
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

Will a few puffs on a joint really make that much of a difference? I have tonsil and sinus problems too :S
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic