Your Email Address:

First Name:

im permanantly cured!!! and i will donate when i have money

Tell us your story with bad breath
joe12
Total Newbie

Post by joe12 »

Phantasist wrote:I sent away for OraMD on line ($22.00 + shipping). Tried it for a couple of days and found that it has a bad taste and no effect. In fact, I think it made my bad breath worse! Maybe you have to try it longer, but so far it's not a good sign.

In the past I have also used 3% Hydrogen Peroxide, full strength. It was bubbling on my tongue like crazy, but had absolutely no effect on the tongue coating or bad breath.

I'm also using Evora Plus oral probiotics that dissolve on the tongue. You guessed it - no effect. Apparently the oral probiotics cannot colonize my mouth. (The digestive probiotics, however, seem to have a beneficial effect on the intestines)
I found the probiotics had no effect and while the oramd had no effect on my breath, it cleared up my bleeding gums within 3 days so I'd definitely recommend that to anyone with gum problems, ust don;t spill any on your lips - really hurts.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

ilovemytwix, what's the brand of Mega Probiotic Powder? Do you have a link?

I might give your thing a whirl, but I hope I can order these internationally.

Also, did nobody notice how knighty hijacked the thread and started saying something completely different from the thread subject? He has 3 posts and they're all the same thing about this Oramd, product, which is not even a probiotic. Should have been an entirely different thread. He slipped it in by saying "ilovemytwix is right, blah blah blah oramd..."
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

just an update, im still cured from the probioitic powder and chewables, and i had to stop taking them for a week because i ran out and didnt have money to buy more and im still cured, however im going to buy some more when i have money just in case. ATM i do nothing but brush my teeth and tongue in the morning and everything is perfect, i even started having dairy again and absolutely no symptoms.
kite

Post by kite »

IloveMyTwix

Thanks for sharing your story.
Could you please share the url where you got probatic chewable & powder please.
Also could you please clarify if you eat your breakfast before brushing & then brushed?

Thanks
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

yes, i eat breakfast first and then brush my teeth and tongue, i use a tea tree oil and baking soda toothpaste thats free of flouride and what not, and the brand of chewables is natureway chewables from GNC and "Mega" probiotic powder, i dont know the url because i got them from GNC and the powder from this health store near my house, but some other users on this forum already posted urls thats sell the same brand that i use, however im pretty sure it doesnt matter what brand just get a powder and chewable form thats a blend of diff probiotics and follow the routine i used and hopefully you get the same results i did.

P.S. PM me because i dont always check in the forums
fartmouth

Post by fartmouth »

sup twix, you still taking probotics? u still cured?
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

yeah im still cured !! :D:D im still using probiotics and peroxide rinse in the routine i stated already :)
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

ilovemytwix wrote:yeah im still cured !! :D:D im still using probiotics and peroxide rinse in the routine i stated already :)
Really? That's awesome news... I had a friend in America buy that chewable probiotic you mentioned, for me... Still wish you gave specifics on the powder one, since any powder probiotic can't be trusted to be the same particularly with this confusing condition in mind.

But I requested that friend pick me up a probiotic powder too.

I'll probably have these before a month and can start giving it a shot myself..

Recently I had tried an antifungal pill along with a probiotic, which I had been taking for 2 weeks. Was thinking it might be candida related after all...
The antifungal definitely kept away the excema I'd sometimes see on my finger.. Since I've run out of that, the excema came back.. it's been an on and off thing in the past, but that fungal defense stuff really made it retreat, and fast...

Occasionally, it also seemed like, while taking the antifungal and the probiotic, my tongue was a bit more pink all day, but I can't say that for certain.... Not sure if it did anything for my breath, or my bowels, but it definitely got rid of the excema, so... I don't know, I can't make a conclusion if it was helpful or not.

I've also been on a Gluten-free diet (or at least as gluten free as I can get... every god damn thing has some kind of gluten in it.. 80% of my diet is now potato and rice, and with those I usually eat eggs or tuna... and I eat nuts all day long), which hasn't shown significant results as far as breath goes, but I definitely have less gas and it APPEARS that my bowel movements are a little firmer, but still kind of messy... Am I allergic to gluten or not? Ugh.. I'm so sick of this uncertainty... this confusion.

I've also been taking some allergy meds that seem to lower my PND, but it's still there... right now for example.

I'm so sick of this.. I want to socialize.. I want to speak in people's faces.. I want to be passionate about living, but I'm constantly on edge because of this damn thing.

Out of desperation, on days where I have to speak to people, or will be around others, I do the baking soda gargle, which definitely keeps the tongue clearer all day, but I can't say if it does much for breath.

Want to end my ****ing life. I'm tired of it... So tired. I want to relax..
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

so ILOVEMYTWIX...are you still cured with the help of probiotics?
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

i have tried both evora and also blis k12 probiotics (from 2 different companies) and neither worked for me. i used an anti-bacterial rinse beforehand too (like chlorhexidine) and still no help.

ilovemytwix: what kind of strain is in the probiotics? e.g. is it acidophillus, blis k12, something else?
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

Hey I know it has been a year since you started this, so I don't know if you ever come back to check up.

I suppose if you never need to visit this forum anymore you must be cured. Thanks for sharing your solution even though you got some haters here. The sweetest revenge is living a good life.

I will try your method out as well and see how it goes.

Cheers!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic