Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ouch...

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
dick.karma
Advanced

Ouch...

Post by dick.karma »

Let's just call her Mary

She's the perfect woman, beauty and brains, yet very humble and down to earth, and very kind. We were close friends back then, we'd have lunch/dinner together, and talk everyday (but mostly on phone since i'm paranoid)

It was on new year a couple years back when i finally had the guts to say that i like her. I was leaving the country for work, the thought of not seeing her depressed me. Even though i was thousand of miles away from her, we'd still talked on the phone. she was really sweet to me...

When i had long vacations, it was pure joy that i got to spend some of those days with her. Waking up beside her is one of the happiest day in my life.

Just before year 2010 ended, she changed and just didn't care about me anymore. I was really devastated and couldn't do anything because i was back abroad. She met someone

It's almost 2 years now but i still have feelings for her. The start of this year has been very tough for me, still trying my very best to move on. I'm in my mid 30s and thinking what lies ahead of me is scary, that uncertain future, career and if i'll have a relationship at all.

I just need to vent this out so i can have closure. Thank you for the memories, I love you goodbye... :(

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: Ouch...

Post by hopelessone »

dick.karma wrote:Let's just call her Mary

She's the perfect woman, beauty and brains, yet very humble and down to earth, and very kind. We were close friends back then, we'd have lunch/dinner together, and talk everyday (but mostly on phone since i'm paranoid)

It was on new year a couple years back when i finally had the guts to say that i like her. I was leaving the country for work, the thought of not seeing her depressed me. Even though i was thousand of miles away from her, we'd still talked on the phone. she was really sweet to me...

When i had long vacations, it was pure joy that i got to spend some of those days with her. Waking up beside her is one of the happiest day in my life.

Just before year 2010 ended, she changed and just didn't care about me anymore. I was really devastated and couldn't do anything because i was back abroad. She met someone

It's almost 2 years now but i still have feelings for her. The start of this year has been very tough for me, still trying my very best to move on. I'm in my mid 30s and thinking what lies ahead of me is scary, that uncertain future, career and if i'll have a relationship at all.

I just need to vent this out so i can have closure. Thank you for the memories, I love you goodbye... :(
I'm soooo sorry. how devastating. I hope you come back on. We are here to support each other.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic