Your Email Address:

First Name:

TEA TREE OIL+ Acidophilus brobiotics works for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
josef5111

TEA TREE OIL+ Acidophilus brobiotics works for me

Post by josef5111 »

just a week ago i went to my local pharmacy and bought this toothpaste which i did not use before> http://www.apetogentleman.com/products/ ... te-review/

and then i bought this probiotics>
http://www.hollandandbarrett.ie/pages/p ... d=15&sid=0

and then this tea tree oil > http://www.hollandandbarrett.ie/pages/p ... d=63&sid=0

i put 3 drops of tea trea oil on my orabrush tongue scraper and my regular tooth brush too then i applied my tooth paste on my tooth brush and cleaned my teeth and tongue as normal. after brushing i put an other 3/4 drops of tea tree oil in to my mineral water small bottle and used as mouth wash, then i took two pills of icidophilus bribiotics.
thats it i did not even floss last one week and i just brushed once a day and my breath is in its best time.

so my question is if these stuff is realy helping me what do you guys think is causing my bb? can we say its bacterial over growth because the tooth paste and tea tree are antibacterial, i used to have small tonsil stones once in every 2/3 months but know i gave up smoking and drinking and i always clean at the back of my tongue i think thats why tonsil stones stopped , my tongue used to be white but now its always its normal colour (pink) even in the morning, i eat what ever i want mostly i eat rice and past with hot sauce, experts/god members please help.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

When in correlation to this new routine with the three products above, did you stop smoking and drinking?

Tonsil stones are a sign of crypts, hidden somewhere... You cleaning your the back of your throat often must be preventing that, because as long as the crypts exist, tonsil stones should be popping up, I'd say even if you didn't have BB.

I'm wary of how effective the OralB toothpaste is... but I've never tired that one before.. I'd like to give it a shot myself... I feel like the Colgate Total my dad keeps sending me gives me sore gums, so I had been mixing it up between three different toothpastes. I'd started believing these big brand toothpastes were wearing the hell out of our mouths..

The tea tree oil sounds like a hippy cure, if that's working as an antibacterial, shouldn't the toothpaste be able to handle the job itself? I wonder about this one.. It might get in the crevices of your teeth and tongue and sort of make a protective seal that doubles as a bacteria killer.. oil tends to stay in place for awhile.. Not sure.

The probiotic (is there anything particularly unique about this one? or could any probiotic have done the same?) I'd imagine has the biggest impact, because it's not like you weren't brushing your teeth religiously before.
... However, I'm not convinced of the power of probiotics yet.. I've taken lots of kinds of probiotics, but have never been convinced they're doing much of anything for me... Could be.. probiotics seem like a good idea regardless of what your health issues are.

Hm. So really I have no idea. I'd say just stick with it and see if it's still effective past 2 weeks... 3 weeks.. I wonder if you should vary up your products though, like maybe suddenly do an intense baking soda or hydrogen peroxide gargle in place of your other products, for a day or two.. Just so any bad bacteria don't mutate into stronger, more immune organisms.. maybe they toothpaste becomes less effective, and then BAM, you knock 'em out with an unexpected peroxide bath.

I haven't had much luck tackling the problem, so I can't back up my advice.

Goodluck. If it keeps working for you, I'd like to give it a shot too.. I never tried adding any kinds of oils to my routines.

edit: The 'Stannous Fluoride', the way that review had described it, made it sound like a special ingredient... but it's also in Crest Pro Health toothpaste.... I don't know what's in that stuff, but check out the reviews on Amazon. .. http://www.amazon.com/Crest-Pro-Health- ... S8MBIF9F3R

Just checked my Colgate Total... it doesn't seem to be in there... So I'm curious to try it.. .I bet the whitening ingredients in the colgate are what dries my mouth out, ... Hm.
josef5111

Post by josef5111 »

@mike987

i gave up drinking 2 months ago but i stoped smoking less than a month ago smoking and drinking is not good for us every body please stop it now, i used to clean my teath with colgate total the one you mentioned its just toothpaste nothinG special, i dont believe tothpastes works no matter what kind of brand they are but now i am confused i use the toothpaste, tea tree oil and the propiotics i dont realy know which one is helping me now but i think its the TEA TREE OIL and ACIDOPHILUS BROBIOTICS.

Know i am planing to buy hydrogen peroxide beacuse i heard its oxygenates the mouth so that bad bacteria can not live with oxygen bad bacteria is oxygen intolerant, many peaple recommended it with baking soda i will start it soon. my problem is i dont know where my bb originates i have no gum disease my teeth are white and not damaged my tongue is pink i did not see any small smelly little stones for a months, i dont have bad taste or runny nose i dont feel any thing in my throat (is that pnd) i can smell my own breath i dont have blocked nose.

but i always go to the hospital or my GB with one problem and thats is pain in my stomuch, i twice had a dark blood in my stool they scanned any but camera in my as but nothing comes out, they just say eat more fiber. i am young and i dont feel any other problem with all this information WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS CAUSING MY BB?
where do you think my bb originates?. could it be the mouth and tongue erea or inside my stomuch and intestines.? please help me with your experiances.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Drinking might give you BB the next day, but it doesn't cause long term BB, unless you damage your liver, as a damaged liver could be responsible..

I rarely drink anyway. At most I'll do it once a week... these days I won't be doing it it much anymore because I lost my best friend, love interest.

I'm as confused as you are.. I've bounced around from several big suspects for what's causing my BB, and I still don't have a damn clue.

It could be all of the little problems, or it could be something larger, tying them together. Right now I'm thinking it could be a candida infection after all.. and it's keeping my immune system weak, which causes all those other problems that seem to be sources of BB. Or perhaps the candida itself is yet another symptom of something larger, weakening my immune system.

I'll come back into the thread later to discuss. I need to go to bed right now and get up early... Meh. Good luck, friend.
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

couldn't you just try a trial and errors approach in order to determine what is making you bb free among the tee tree oli, the toothbrush and the probiotics...

I mean stop using the tee tre oil for a while and see if u are still doing welll, then do the same by ceasing the probiotics and eventually stop using the toothbrush only using another toothbrush, the tee tree oil and the probiotcs.

I don't see what's the point in starting to use hydrogen peroxide when you are doing fine with the above ingredients... tons of us have been using hydrogen peroxide for ages but it does help only for a few minutes, it's not the solution we are searching for.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic