Your Email Address:

First Name:

Raw Food?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I'm eating chocolate right now :P Stupid f***îng idiot i am.
I will restart diet tomorrow 8)

deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:sorry but i cheated last nite and today i needed fat and protein in me i feel much better now.
i know what thats like . those first month cravings are a Beast !!
Last month i had a heartfelt inner conversation with myself . Its just so much harder to deal with the Stigma of BB forever vs. the Initial cravings of cooked foods for a few weeks. I was reading how folks said BB came right back after having 1 cooked meal . To start over might break me at this point :| .

Family and friends can make it harder with get-togethers for food and drink for traditions , holidays or just lunch . Luckily (or not) I have no family or friends near now to tempt me with a BB meal . Want to see if this pans out .

Being only a couple of weeks ahead of you Hali ,I would offer to up your sweet fruit calories, chew more. If your gut acid is low ,up your leafy greens or/and consider Betaine HCl tabs to help access more calories from what you eat. Consider adding huge green smoothies. They r tasty ,filling and super healthy i'd say .
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

lol! ive been cheating ever since too but i will restart soon one day at a time. dan the man from youtube has been raw 9 years and says he cheated many times frst starting i think you hav to get your mind n body ready for such a drastic change 'reprogram'.
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:.... i think you hav to get your mind n body ready for such a drastic change 'reprogram'.
Yep. i transitioned for a few weeks . Last cooked meal I had with a friend made my BB terrible (cheese #-o )and had my friend and co-workers rubbing their noses and handing me 2& 3 gums at a time ! so ,i was like "ok.. thats it" , i can not have any real relationship or normal life like this. "

Even though my BB is not good , it IS less Bad and the fact that my BO is zero is motivating me to stay on course
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Im going to give this raw thing another shot the beginning of the month next time i plan to incorporate more calories by eating 5 raw meals/snacks a day.
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

I just read this entire thread.....Im in the transition stage right now. Pretty much preparing my head to get ready to do this for the rest of the summer. I will give this at least 2 months a try!

Fingers crossed.....I love salads....I love olive oil too. I think i can do this because i have a farmers market about 30 minutes from my home with all different types of fuits and veggies.

Hey deebo...I may PM you a few times in the beginning, i hope thats cool.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Free2breath911 wrote:I just read this entire thread.....Im in the transition stage right now. Pretty much preparing my head to get ready to do this for the rest of the summer. I will give this at least 2 months a try!

Fingers crossed.....I love salads....I love olive oil too. I think i can do this because i have a farmers market about 30 minutes from my home with all different types of fuits and veggies.

Hey deebo...I may PM you a few times in the beginning, i hope thats cool.
someone asked me if i use oil . i dont . its hard to get cheap raw oil. Also its too high fat for me. Most olive oil isn't really raw. For vinegar ,I just heard about Umebosi vinegar ,which is supposedly actually Alkaline i hear. Will try that , but i find the longer i'm raw the less my tongue requires "dressings" to make salad taste good. Tomatoes taste awesome to me now and fatting dressings honestly make my sweat stink .
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

free
pls keep us updated on how things are going and dont pm ask ?'s on here so we all can learn something we might not think to ask :D
i plan on going raw around the 4th but i will let everyone know how its going.

deebo
glad to hear you are stillgoing strong congrats! [-o< how long has it been now and what % has your bb reduced?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

deebo
u mentioned bb n bo too do you have tmau? im pretty sure my bb is from my nose chronic sinustitis.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

billie wrote:I'm eating chocolate right now :P Stupid f***îng idiot i am.
I will restart diet tomorrow 8)
LOL, Bless you, you are human my dear.

We have all been there.

If you need to cheat to keep sane, than so be it.

Just examine the following symptoms, and let it be part of your "testing".

You are not an idiot as long as you know what exasperates your symptoms, if you can live with it, do so. You only get one chance to live. Don't throw every experience and bit of happiness away.
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:deebo
u mentioned bb n bo too do you have tmau? im pretty sure my bb is from my nose chronic sinustitis.
i chatted with Malory about it and suspect some degree of tmau is possibly genetic in my fam . I have sinus issues that are surely genetic ,spoke with my Parents and sibling about my bb ,sinus and being raw (100% raw for 20+ days ,after ramping up btw) .
I can only guess at %of reduction of bb but i just was at the movies doing the 'mouth breathing/ humming ' test in a crowded theater... no reactions from kids or adults . No coughs,nose rubs ,gasps, look arounds , move to a far seats, ..nothing . I know its not gone though. Its almost a month. Jimi says can take many months.
Raw is not as hard as i thought , after couple weeks ,no craving or weakness if i stay powered up. Want to try put on more muscle now.
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

@haligirl I will defiitley post publicly too. I am going to begin eating my raw meals starting soon, Im trying to get my mind right.

I was watching dan the man all last night! One great motivation is going to be the weight loss you get from raw eating as well.
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

Hi everyone. I am new on this site. I have been following for a few months and I am sad to know so many suffer as I do. However, I feel good knowing I'm not alone.
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

I have tried everything but nothing has helped. I have been trying to go raw these past few days but it has been so hard. I have not been able to do it completely. I cooked veggies with grapeseed oil and hoison sauce and breath was bad right after. I will try again today and continue to post process and outcome. I am so happy this site exists :P
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

missjj wrote:I have tried everything but nothing has helped. I have been trying to go raw these past few days but it has been so hard. I have not been able to do it completely. I cooked veggies with grapeseed oil and hoison sauce and breath was bad right after. I will try again today and continue to post process and outcome. I am so happy this site exists :P
try eating raw food without condiments
TM: 0906-6778910
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic