Your Email Address:

First Name:

GIFT SWAP ANYONE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Free2breath911
Junior

GIFT SWAP ANYONE?

Post by Free2breath911 »

hey I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a gift swap?

Now before anyone says "hey this is suppose to be all about bb"
hey....chill out ok?

I just thought that maybe this would be a good thing to do, I feel like on this site some people can become very bitter and mean.

So....I live in the usa, there are so many different things here that are not in other place, or even other states. And the same for people in other place, you guys have things we dont have.

Maybe someone wants to just send some small homemade gift, some nice soaps, or a card anything. I know alot of us are not working, so it may take some time. But I would love to do a gift swap. Its the thought that counts....bring some joy into our lives until we all get cured!

deebo

Re: GIFT SWAP ANYONE?

Post by deebo »

Free2breath911 wrote:hey I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a gift swap?

Now before anyone says "hey this is suppose to be all about bb"
hey....chill out ok?

I just thought that maybe this would be a good thing to do, I feel like on this site some people can become very bitter and mean.

So....I live in the usa, there are so many different things here that are not in other place, or even other states. And the same for people in other place, you guys have things we dont have.

Maybe someone wants to just send some small homemade gift, some nice soaps, or a card anything. I know alot of us are not working, so it may take some time. But I would love to do a gift swap. Its the thought that counts....bring some joy into our lives until we all get cured!
this is such a great proposal . i've been wishing i could send clara0 a huge bag of fruit =) all the way to Sweden . Maybe something more sensible and cost effective tho
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i will need iphone 4 in the future

but it is hard to trust somebody with 700 usd
2ndbanana
Junior

Post by 2ndbanana »

this is a good thing to do. some of us could really be friends but the problem is the international shipping i'm not sure how expensive it is. maybe we can list some of our things that we want to swap.
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

Shipping shouldnt be too bad, but if anyone wants to in the future, im up for it.

Im going to be making some homemade soaps really soon. I would love for you guys to be my "test dummies". lol just kidding.

but if anyone wants to save and then swap with me in the future, im game.

ps jimi....you'd be surprise , i actually would send you your phone.
compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

It's a great idea. I'm definitely up for it, count me in.

I can even tell you my gift of preference: Key rings or fridge magnets that are special to your city/state/country. I would gladly send you whatever you desire in exchange. Please keep me informed.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Hey deebo thanks :D ...
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

Cool compor, I guess me and you are in. Where do you live?
deebo

Post by deebo »

clara0 wrote:Hey deebo thanks :D ...
=) if you are coming to the West soon ,maybe you can bring some things from Scandinavia to swap. I'd Love some Swedish water kefir grains or powdered filmjolk starter .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic