Your Email Address:

First Name:

Breath weapon for F-heads

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
deebo

Breath weapon for F-heads

Post by deebo »

have you ever been treated badly by a stranger or customer service person ,so suddenly you didn't care if they smell the full power of your BB. In fact let them have it right in their face ? This happened t me late last night at the grocery store . it was very liberating somehow .

Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

:shock: lmao!! i couldnt stop laughing when I read this. I guess if you see it that way.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Free2breath911 wrote::shock: lmao!! i couldnt stop laughing when I read this. I guess if you see it that way.
i know , thats hilarious now that i read it again . i just got so angry that my social anxiety disappeared for a minute there. passive /aggressive ?? \:D/
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Whenever I used my BB as a "weapon" against anyone who I didnt like much or didnt care less whether they could smell my breath, they never ever seemed the slightest bit bothered about it.

I think that in most cases the actual bad breath is nothing, its the fears and anxieties that people pick up from us and use against us. I see so many times where people with bad breath are oblivious to the fact and their confidence is still intact and it shows on them and the way people react to them. There's one particular guy I know who always has BB and he always talks right into your face, but yet people are so scared of him that they never show the slightest reaction to his breath.

When we feel aware that we have bad breath it's literally like having it tattooed on our foreheads, and just like a weak injured animal, we become easy prey.

To me it's the most empowering thing to ever imagine, to overcome the fears and just breathe all over every ****er no matter what your breath smells like. Let whoever doesn't like it change THEIR jobs or divorce us or go and live like a hermit. Why should it be us.

I know for a fact that if I came to the end of the road and knew I'd done everything I could to try to get rid of my BB and failed, I would unleash myself and my BB to the whole world with full dignity and seek to live as full a life as anyone could ever possibly have.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

beautiful way to put it Halitosisux...
...this is a great way to look at it.

I definitely fall in to the category of a wounded animal. I've become so fragile and weak from this kind of abuse, its hard to summon the strength to say anything. A silent prayer does help. Most times.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

If a shop pisses me off, really and they are really nasty, I did this once, scrape the coating from your tongue and just smear it somewhere, this should work
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

It wouldn't work because the tongue coating by itself has no odor. The odor comes from the anaerobic bacteria on the surface of the tongue (and throat). The bacteria are shielded from the antibacterial substances in the saliva by the coating. So the coating only produces bad breath indirectly.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic