:  Contribute  :  Advanced Search  :  Site Statistics  :  Directory  :  Donations  :  Forum  :  Calendar  :  Links  :  Polls   Contact Us  :  Tmau Site  :  OUR FACEBOOK PAGE  : 
Welcome to Bad Breath Halitosis
Thursday, August 28 2014 @ 11:15 PM MDT

bad breath cure bad breath cure bad breath cure bad breath cure
raw food getting started raw food and cook food craving dating with bad breath linden method for curing anxiety bad breath

Your Email Address:

First Name:

Enter security code:

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bentonite clay help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM ABOUT BAD BREATH Forum Index -> GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john_bb
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Bentonite clay help Reply with quote

Hi guys
I am going to take bentonite clay detox...suggest me the related tips. I have irritable bowel syndrome....Can I use Bentonite clay in this case??
john_bb
hope4now
Master

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest taking psyllium husk powder along with the clay or even without the clay. The clay by itself will likely make your IBS worse. Psyllium normalizes both diarrhea and constipation.

The psyllium has cleared up a lot of my bowel issues. At first it may cause some cramping, but that goes away over time. I take 3 Nature's Way Psyllium husk capsules with 8 oz of water in the morning. I might gradually increase to 6.

Last edited by hope4now on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Phantasist
Sheriff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have IBS, I would be careful using bentonite clay. I took a teaspoon full of bentonite clay in a glass of water and had pains in my abdomen (most likely the colon) for about two weeks. I am slowly getting back to normal, but I think the bentonite clay may have done some damage. I am now afraid to use it again.
ruthere1
Junior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi. i used the clay. it did nothing for my breath.
angst-ridden
Junior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you have to use the clay for a prolonged period of time before it gets to work? What does your breath smell like by the way? So that we can diagnose what type of BB is bentonite clay most effective.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM ABOUT BAD BREATH Forum Index -> GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: