Your Email Address:

First Name:

I AM CURED! Thank God! :)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bb_me
Total Newbie

I AM CURED! Thank God! :)

Post by bb_me »

I tried 3-day fasting (with water only) and my 4 or 5 years bad breath is gone. You can also search in the internet that there are so many benefits (e.g., detoxification, etc.) of fasting, although eradicating bad breath is not explicitly mentioned.

Guys, I understand that there are many solutions in this problem we are into. Just like you, I already tried many cures (e.g., I had a general checkup and my doctor told me that my internal organs are okay, my dentist told me that my teeth and gums are okay, my ENT doctor told me that my sinuses are okay, I tried Therabreath but the success is short-lived, I tried other products to no avail).

Thank God! This is my second day after my 3-day fasting and I feel the cure that I am praying for so long time. Just yesterday, I talked purposefully with my friends and I found out that they are not gesturing anymore and they did not cover their nose. Just this morning, I had a meeting with our auditee (I'm auditor by the way) and to my amusement, the persons I had a meeting with did not cover their nose. (By the way, most of my meetings, I had this experience always that when I talk the persons within the room cover their nose but I just accept it because I had done so many things already to cure this bad breath but to no avail).

I just want to share this with you, although it is just a second day after my 3-day fasting, I hope that this will continue and will be the cure to my bad breath.

I share this with you because I understand how painful having this disease and I also experienced so many humiliating instances just because of this.

Guys, I hope and pray that this will help you and I pray that it will be the cure also for your bad breath.

I will report my condition after 1 month and report if I have already surpassed this toughest obstacle of my life. I hope this will be the cure.

To God be the glory! God bless to all.

clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Very glad to hear that, I hope it continues :D

Unfortunately I cannot fast because I am only 42kg and very underweight, I had been on raw food for 45 days by now and no bb but my teeth have become painful so today after 1 year of not eating dairy, I added a little yogurt to my diet, and after a few hours my throat started burning like crazy and my wrist smells bad again...I feel REALLY miserable.whatever I eat except the fruits/vegetables my bb+ sinus issues come back......
I dont know why the candida/bacteria in my throat/sinuses dont die?

what other symptoms did you have?
bb_me
Total Newbie

Post by bb_me »

clara0 wrote:Very glad to hear that, I hope it continues :D

Unfortunately I cannot fast because I am only 42kg and very underweight, I had been on raw food for 45 days by now and no bb but my teeth have become painful so today after 1 year of not eating dairy, I added a little yogurt to my diet, and after a few hours my throat started burning like crazy and my wrist smells bad again...I feel REALLY miserable.whatever I eat except the fruits/vegetables my bb+ sinus issues come back......

Thanks Clara0.

From what I read in one of the articles regarding fasting (with water only) is that it let's your digestive system to rest and save your energy for internal healing and detoxification.

By the way, I have a post nasal drip years ago until now and my ENT doctor had no idea on how to stop this. I accepted this fact, but what I cannot accept is that why other people have phlegm or post nasal drip and don't have bad breath.

From what I understand this phlegm in our throat is the food of the bacteria in our system (I am not sure) but with my experience during my 3-day fasting (on the second day) my phlegm is gone and I noticed also that my tongue is not that whitish anymore although there is some. When I experimented to talk to my friends I noticed that they did not cover their nose anymore. Just what I explained on my earlier post.

Just be cautious also when you attempt to do this because there are risks in doing so. From what I read, if you are not sure, its better to talk to a doctor when you attempt to fast especially at your current condition since you are under-weight.

Note: Until this very moment, I have post nasal drip but my bad breath is gone and hopefully this will continue in God's grace.
Tangonegro
Post by Tangonegro »

bb_me wrote:

Thanks Clara0.

I don't think that fasting is a remedy. You will not eat anymore for the rest of your life.

From what I read in one of the articles regarding fasting (with water only) is that it let's your digestive system to rest and save your energy for internal healing and detoxification.

By the way, I have a post nasal drip years ago until now and my ENT doctor had no idea on how to stop this. I accepted this fact, but what I cannot accept is that why other people have phlegm or post nasal drip and don't have bad breath.

From what I understand this phlegm in our throat is the food of the bacteria in our system (I am not sure) but with my experience during my 3-day fasting (on the second day) my phlegm is gone and I noticed also that my tongue is not that whitish anymore although there is some. When I experimented to talk to my friends I noticed that they did not cover their nose anymore. Just what I explained on my earlier post.

Just be cautious also when you attempt to do this because there are risks in doing so. From what I read, if you are not sure, its better to talk to a doctor when you attempt to fast especially at your current condition since you are under-weight.

Note: Until this very moment, I have post nasal drip but my bad breath is gone and hopefully this will continue in God's grace.
This is not a cure. Will you fast for the rest of your life?
bb_me
Total Newbie

Post by bb_me »

Tangonegro wrote:
bb_me wrote:

Thanks Clara0.

I don't think that fasting is a remedy. You will not eat anymore for the rest of your life.

Hi Tangonegro. By the way, I am back to my normal eating habits, this is my 2nd day after my 3-day fasting. I understand we have different reasons why we have bad breath. I am sharing my experience just in case this will help others also.
Tangonegro
Post by Tangonegro »

bb_me wrote:
Tangonegro wrote:
bb_me wrote: Thanks Clara0.

Hi Tangonegro. By the way, I am back to my normal eating habits, this is my 2nd day after my 3-day fasting. I understand we have different reasons why we have bad breath. I am sharing my experience just in case this will help others also.
Thanks for sharing. For sure if the BB is from digestive problems, fasting will improve it greatly. However it is not a cure as people with no BB do not need to fast to have normal breath.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

bb

Im glad to hear that the fasting has helped you congrats! \:D/ I myself have fasted a few times on extended fasts that seem to make my breath even worse and my tongue more coated from the sites i read in detox the symptoms get worse before they get better. i have only had bb for 5 yrs now too so im happy to hear that it works for some. what type of fast were you on water, fruits, juice, mastercleanse, etc?
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

@bb_me
I am sure that bb is not related to PND because I have had pnd since childhood but no bb, my bb started like 4 years ago so they are not related. when I stopped eating dairy last year, my pnd reduced by like 80%.

And one more thing, Fasting can cure diseases. I know personally a man who cured a cancer patent by fasting. she had breast cancer and it disappeared after a long period of fasting but she had fainted after the period.

Fasting keeps the bacteria hungry so they die. when the cancerous cells die after long enough fasting, candida /bacteria will die for sure.
bb_me
Total Newbie

Post by bb_me »

hali_grl wrote:bb

Im glad to hear that the fasting has helped you congrats! \:D/ I myself have fasted a few times on extended fasts that seem to make my breath even worse and my tongue more coated from the sites i read in detox the symptoms get worse before they get better. i have only had bb for 5 yrs now too so im happy to hear that it works for some. what type of fast were you on water, fruits, juice, mastercleanse, etc?
thank you hali_grl, what i did is just drink 4-5 glasses of water in each day for the 3-day period without any food intake except on the 2nd day and 3rd day which I ate 1/2 pc of banana and 1/2 pc of apple just to survive the 3-day period. I think the reason for this is to have your digestive system rest for at least 3 days to experience detoxification. you may try 3-day fasting with water only without any food intake even fruits.

so far this is my 5th day after my 3-day fasting and I have a very good breath I believe since I can now talk face to face with my friends, my boss and with other people around me without them covering their nose. now i can brush my teeth every meal using the usual toothpaste. (by the way before i am cured, i usually have more bad breath after i brush my teeth using the usual toothpaste).

hope this will be effective also to you. God bless.
bb_me
Total Newbie

Post by bb_me »

clara0 wrote:@bb_me
I am sure that bb is not related to PND because I have had pnd since childhood but no bb, my bb started like 4 years ago so they are not related. when I stopped eating dairy last year, my pnd reduced by like 80%.

And one more thing, Fasting can cure diseases. I know personally a man who cured a cancer patent by fasting. she had breast cancer and it disappeared after a long period of fasting but she had fainted after the period.

Fasting keeps the bacteria hungry so they die. when the cancerous cells die after long enough fasting, candida /bacteria will die for sure.
yes i believe clara0. I hope and pray that fasting will also cure you but first consult your doctor before doing so since I think you are not yet fit for the fasting. but just in case your doctor cleared you to do this, try the 3-day fasting by drinking water (4-5 glasses per day) without any food intake (even fruits) to maximize the benefit of detoxification. i think, what happened to me during the 3-day fasting is that the bad bacteria starved and died also. :)
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

bb
im glad things are still going good for you thats very encouraging to all of us still looking for a cure. i think you should increase your water intake the recommended amount of water were suppose to drink each day is 8 glass and thats with food so if you are on this fast you really should consume more water or you can get very dehydrated while doing this. drinking more water will also be good to flush out toxins while your body is detoxing. keep up the good work! because i may have blood sugar imbalances this diet will not work for me last nite i went 5 hrs without and my breath stunk to high heaven i was trying to escape my own breath no matter how much water i drunk my tongue was dry and bitter. i feel as though the smell i give off is coming deep inside of me like a chemical/rotten smell coming from my digestive system. i think my body is very toxic bc of this chemical like smell coming from me.

SN: i cant emphasize this enough please drink more water while you are on this fast.
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

does your tongue look different from before the fasting :?:
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

bb_me congrats that you've found something that works!

What is your bb like? Is it fecal? dirty sock/fecal smell? or rotten egg smell? Could other people smell it? Thanks-
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Ok guys, just to clarify the procedure, i just have to drink water for 3 straight days, no food whatsoever, and then that's it? Or it should be done repeatedly? Since i love to eat, i should prepare for this hunger strike, lol.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

bb_me wrote:
clara0 wrote:@bb_me

yes i believe clara0. I hope and pray that fasting will also cure you but first consult your doctor before doing so since I think you are not yet fit for the fasting. but just in case your doctor cleared you to do this, try the 3-day fasting by drinking water (4-5 glasses per day) without any food intake (even fruits) to maximize the benefit of detoxification. i think, what happened to me during the 3-day fasting is that the bad bacteria starved and died also. :)

Very happy for you.. but I'm not convinced you're cured yet. I guess I'm a bit of a skeptic. Please keep us updated, and you should probably put your breath to the test if you haven't already.

There might be something to that 'bacteria starved to death'... but it's my feeling that fasting only maximizes malnutrition more than anything.... but I really have no experience with this.

Kind of interested, keep posting here and keep us updated!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic