Your Email Address:

First Name:

i hate this

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
focused

i hate this

Post by focused »

Hi All

This post is just to vent out my frustration. I hate being conscious throughout the day. I have got some very good friends and they have been very kind to me but is it is me who tries to avoid them. This is so humiliating. When I was in school I was famous for speaking clearly and loudly. And now what I do is mere fumble. The only good thing is that so far no one has been rude to me rather they are kind to ask me. I hate giving reasons all the time.
Why am I deprived of this fun of partying and everything which seems so normal to every one? I havn’ t smoked till date nor do I drink(no offence to anyone). And here are people in my team who smoke during work breaks and still speak normally..

I am having the hope only because I have the support of my parents. I thing they know it. They never asked even once why I always stay at home and why do I avoid parties…this keeps me positive .
Thanks for reading thru this and I wish we all get cured soon and live our life to fullest.