Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bentonite clay help

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
john_bb
Advanced

Bentonite clay help

Post by john_bb »

Hi guys
I am going to take bentonite clay detox...suggest me the related tips. I have irritable bowel syndrome....Can I use Bentonite clay in this case??
john_bb

hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

I suggest taking psyllium husk powder along with the clay or even without the clay. The clay by itself will likely make your IBS worse. Psyllium normalizes both diarrhea and constipation.

The psyllium has cleared up a lot of my bowel issues. At first it may cause some cramping, but that goes away over time. I take 3 Nature's Way Psyllium husk capsules with 8 oz of water in the morning. I might gradually increase to 6.
Last edited by hope4now on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

If you have IBS, I would be careful using bentonite clay. I took a teaspoon full of bentonite clay in a glass of water and had pains in my abdomen (most likely the colon) for about two weeks. I am slowly getting back to normal, but I think the bentonite clay may have done some damage. I am now afraid to use it again.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

hi. i used the clay. it did nothing for my breath.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Maybe you have to use the clay for a prolonged period of time before it gets to work? What does your breath smell like by the way? So that we can diagnose what type of BB is bentonite clay most effective.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic