Your Email Address:

First Name:

I know talk of s*****e is frowned upon, but..........

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I did that s*****e thing once before, and I can assure you this is not the solution, it can even do 100% more harm if you survive and cause countless problems for you, cannot explain more.
Dont give up, they are solutions there and we are finding them, it is not a one night miracle,it is a long term soution.
By modifying my habits since 2 years ao that I discovered my bb, I cant say I cured it, but I see gradual improvements so There is still hope.

BBRuiningMyLife
Total Newbie

Post by BBRuiningMyLife »

Thank You. Good to see someone cares. I think that the main problems for me are dry mouth and that there's always this yellow-whitish mucus substance that I see everytime I brush my tongue. I don't know how to get rid of it for good. I mean I know it's good for your stomach, but I can constantly taste it and it tastes gross. It usually sits there, and the more it sits there on the back of my tongue, the more it dries up, which I feel causes the odor. I try to reach it with my tongue scraper, but I can never get it all off. But if you or anyone else thinks they might have a solution or might be going through the same things, please help me. Thanks.
sdobrev
Total Newbie

Post by sdobrev »

BBRuiningMyLife,
Dont feel so discouraged. Keep having faith that youll find your cure. Youre young and a lot of us in here have been living with it for much longer than you have. You have an advantage. Use your time to figure out what the root of your bb and make sure youre doing it right the first time so you dont waste your time going back to it. For instance, some ppl have tried avoiding all dairy from their diet so you have to stick to that diet for 30 days not 2 weeks. If youre trying a cleanse, do it for the right amount of time. Get to an ENT if it may be a sinus infection, going to an gastroenterologist...
If youre living with your parents, talk to them now and be honest so they can also help you find a cure. Many of us have lived with bb for so long because we were too embarassed to seek help.
It gets better after high school. So keep your head held up high and do the best you can, enroll in college and prove your worth by getting the highest grades. Or pick up a fun hobby that interests you like learning how to pick locks or hack computers or get a pet.
Whenever Im feeling low, I always imagine what being blind is like. Waking up and not being able to see the sun or see the stars. All they see is darkness and I think thats way worse than living with bb.
And remember that youre not alone!
BBRuiningMyLife
Total Newbie

Post by BBRuiningMyLife »

Thanks. I guess that made me feel a little better. But what I'm afraid of is that once I tell them, I'll have to tell my therapist, then my counselor, then my psychiatrist. Then I'll feel even MORE embarrassed. I don't want them to know that my BB is the main cause for my depression. I feel like sometimes they can smell it too. So I guess that's what's keeping me from telling them. I guess I have to find a way to get help or tell someone w/o feeling like more embarrassment/depression will follow.
depressed13
Total Newbie

Post by depressed13 »

I want to share my experience regarding this bb that always makes my day worse..

My bb started during the 2nd quarter of my 2nd year high school. Before i encountered bb, I was the rank1 of our class but suddenly after I knew that i had bad breath my life becme miserable :( .. From being the rank 1 I becme rank 2 then rank 3 and i still tried my best though i had bad breath so i becme rank 2 at least. Then after i finished my 2nd year I was moved to higher section(III-SOF1) and I was not ready to meet new classmates since I had bb so it was too long for me to adjust.

Now that Im in a 4th year high school, my bb still continues but thank God I have two classmates and friends who serve as my strength in this miserable life. Because one day, i told them that i have bb and i shared my experiences regarding this and they wanted to cry and they keep saying never give up .. and I knew that they were my true friends..Thank GOD for having friends like them..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic