Your Email Address:

First Name:

I REALLY THINK IM CLOSER TO CURE!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
stevo96

Post by stevo96 »

Free2breath - no need to get so defensive, I'm simply saying that some people don't like to be preached to. This forum is here to help us cope with living with BB and hopefully help find a cure for all. Your sentences make no sense at all. I'm happy for you to of almost found something that works for you but it's got absolutely nothing to do with any God, turn to science not prayers for your answers! Good luck.

Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Free2breath911
Your post to Stevo96 wasn't very nice. I don't think Jesus would appreciate that talk. That is one problem I have with religious people (I'm not saying you exactly). They are preachy preachy one minute and hateful the next. That is just disrespectful in my opinion. Disrespectful to Jesus (if he exsists). You should just stick to praying for others....it's alot nicer thing to do. Just something to think about.

Stevo96,
Very nice response. You seemed a little more christian like than Free2breath did even though you are an atheist. You could have been mean but you weren't.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Free wrote:
And I suggest....you stay up off my thread if you dont like it!
Did you say " A cure for all"
Well if you somehow missed the BIG TITLE that says "Closer to my cure"
this is focused on a cure. My cure may be someone elses cure too. And as long as you are focused on other peoples faith! And not getting yourself better......NEW FLASH!! Yo u wont find a cure! And always remember this you cant do me and do you too! FOCUS ON STEVE NOT FREE! BECAUSE YOUR POST SOUNDED REALLY GREEN...IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. LOL. PS I PRAYED FOR YOU TOO! SAD.

AND HEY GUESS WHAT? ANOTHER DAY WITH NO REACTIONS TO MY BAD BREATH!!!!!!! AHHHHHH TAKE A WIFF OF MY FAITHFUL BREATH!!!
Susie

I personally don't think Free was being mean at all there are alot more vulgarities she could have said if she was trying to be hostile i think she just felt offended not saying that Steve wasn't offended either. But as a Christian I just wanted to respond to your post to say this even as Christians or God fearing ppl we still are human and have human emotions when we feel threatened, judged, angered, or hurt that doesn't change just because we believe in something bigger than ourselves. it just means we have to try harder to fix it.
haagendazs
Total Newbie

Post by haagendazs »

To the OP, have you tried chlorine dioxide mouthwash? I have been using MMS (sodium chlorite mixed with citric acid) for the past couple of weeks and it has worked wonders for my breath. Cost is about $20 per year (my friend made it from raw ingredients).
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Haagendaz

where do you get this MMS mouthwash and what does MMS stand for i heard of it before but didn't know what it meant or how it works can you explain or link some good sites?

UPDATE:
nevermind Smartmouth is a chlorine dioxide mouthwash with sodium chlorite and even though my mouth feels cleaner I still get reactions. infact i think it makes my breath worse. i hate not being able to smell my own breathe most of the time its hard to tell whether or not products are effective and im not one to go breathing in ppls face to find out. i hate to offend ppl
haagendazs
Total Newbie

Post by haagendazs »

It stands for Miracle Mineral Solution. Jim Humble (the guy who "discovered" MMS) lies about his credentials and has zero credibility, and I doubt that MMS cures diseases, but it is awesome as mouthwash.

I found this site by searching on "chlorine dioxide vs chlorhexidine". Anyway, you can also search on "chlorine dioxide mouthwash" and find that SmartMouth (with sodium chlorite) is not the same as chlorine dioxide, but is known as "stabilized chlorine dioxide". I don't think there's any evidence that this gets converted to chlorine dioxide *gas* in your mouth. It's the gas that is the strong oxidizing agent, and MMS mixed with a weak acid creates this gas.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

haag
ok i will look it up and check and see about its effectiveness. but just to let you know i read one of Dr. Jeff Combs blogs on curezone and he stated that oxygen killing fungus/candida is a myth which he goes in to detail explaining how if that where true we would not get fungus infections on the skin or in the mouth. i personally believe that the white tongue comes from fungus not bacteria but i believe the bacteria can hide underneath that 'blanket' of fungus proliferate and multiple.
haagendazs
Total Newbie

Post by haagendazs »

I tried to find what Combs was saying about oxygen, but couldn't find it. Oxygenation and oxidization are two completely different things. I'm not a chemist, but other examples of oxidizing agents are household bleach, ozone (used to remove organic contaminants from pools, amongst many others uses), chlorine (also used to sanitize pools).

So you see, oxidizing agents are used to kill organic things such as bacteria and viruses. There is no doubt that chlorine dioxide is very effective at this.

The MMS has completely stripped my tongue of all the crap that used to be on it, even when I used my Orabrush a few times per day. I don't even need to brush my teeth more than once per day any more (but I do anyway). After eating sweets, my teeth don't even feel gunky.

The smell test for your breath is to lick your upper lip. If you bend your upper lip to your nose and it smells, you know your breath is bad. (I'm sure most people on this forum know this already.)
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

haagz
oxydizing agents work because they introduce oxygen to the organism but im not a chemist either so ill leave that alone. its great that the MMS is working to clean your mouth i will look into this solution. here is Dr. Jeff Combs youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/McCombsPlan ... eS5YaVBUu8
2ndbanana
Junior

Post by 2ndbanana »

i'm happy for you fire hope you really found your cure just stick to what you're doing now don't do anything else you know coz it works for you. people like you gives us hope that we're not hopeless that this horrible thing will come to an end. In time we will all find our cure.it's your turn now soon another one will be cured. i'm gonna paste a link i hope you listen to this song. you probably heard of this already but if you really listen very well you might cry. I believe this song can do miracles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDk44RH65OA
marlboro_lights

Post by marlboro_lights »

many people does not believe in God.. but i believe that God really exists not because of what my religion is telling me but because of reasons i have personally.

if you dont believe in God.. try to think about this.. -people can plant seeds but we cant make plants.. we can inhale and exhale air but we cant make air.. look around you.. there are thing that human being cant make.. then who does?? maybe a higher being..

also watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvhGeNzd ... r_embedded

just wanna share..
^_^
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

free

just checking in on you to see how your doing with your progress. Yay or Nay bc i think lpr is still a probable cause for my bb. hope all is well!
paul

Post by paul »

if God is curing you, then isn't he a bit of a dick for giving you bb and heartburn in the first place?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic