Your Email Address:

First Name:

I AM CURED! Thank God! :)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

i agree with mike everything i ever read about fasting says breath gets worse even with ppl without a bb problem (esp if dehydrated from not drinking enough water) bc food helps stimulate saliva which alkalines and cleanses the mouth.

nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

hali_grl wrote:i agree with mike everything i ever read about fasting says breath gets worse
that's the short-term effect.
apparently the fasting has somehow helped her to overcome bb in a way which is not clear. I've always been skeptical about these food stories but I've run into a sort of paper the other day explaining how some self-defence body mechanisms are inhibited some foods (Sugars, grains. etc).

what I'd like to know from this girl is if she has had root canal therapies in the past.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Anyone else going to try a 3 Day, no food fast?

I'm kind of curious, but I'm not going to do it unless someone else can attest to it's positive effects. If I didn't eat for 3days I would probably drop to 100 pounds.
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

mike987 wrote:Anyone else going to try a 3 Day, no food fast?

I'm kind of curious, but I'm not going to do it unless someone else can attest to it's positive effects. If I didn't eat for 3days I would probably drop to 100 pounds.
no one can attest its positive effects cause something that has worked for her can be ineffective in your case.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

nicc wrote:

no one can attest its positive effects cause something that has worked for her can be ineffective in your case.
Sure, it could be ineffective for me, we all have different bodies and there are likely more than a few issues causing BB here, but if I see at least one more 'the fast helped reduce my BB' story, I might be more inclined to give it a shot.

Maybe it won't work for everyone, but if someone, probably sharing similar symptoms to bb_me, also tried it and could attest to good results, .. well I'd certainly like to see this happen.

Have you considered trying a fast, nicc?
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

mike987 wrote:
nicc wrote:

Sure, it could be ineffective for me, we all have different bodies and there are likely more than a few issues causing BB here, but if I see at least one more 'the fast helped reduce my BB' story, I might be more inclined to give it a shot.

Maybe it won't work for everyone, but if someone, probably sharing similar symptoms to bb_me, also tried it and could attest to good results, .. well I'd certainly like to see this happen.

Have you considered trying a fast, nicc?
No, never thought about it and three days is really a long time. you've to be mentally prepared.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic