Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hey has anyone on here ever tried chlorella and spirulina

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BronxJazzy

Hey has anyone on here ever tried chlorella and spirulina

Post by BronxJazzy »

I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried taking alot of chlorophyll filled suppliments. I have been using chlorella and spirulina for a while and it really has improved my breath. I mean there are other things that I have done along with taking the chlorella and spirulina but that was what really gave me the best results. I think nutrition has a huge part to do with bad breath that isn't caused by dental problems or health problems. I am planning on taking liquid chlorophyll now as well as the spirulina and chlorella. From all the research I did the more the better so it can only make things help. :-k

BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

Idecided I wanted to up the amout of chlorella that I was taking because its the only thing that I saw results on. Now I take 90 pills a day of the chlorella and 12 pills a day of the spirulina. I forgot how much it cleans out your system the first few days. It really gets your bowels going. I drank last night and when I use to drink before I started using this stuff my mouth would taste horrible especially when waking up the next morning but there was nothign when I woke up. No taste at all. I was really surprised to say the least.

Anyways I wanna do more. I am determined to not just have ok breath but great breath. So I will be taking some liquid clorophyll soon. You have to do it slow or you g et the runs somethign bad so I just want to get my body use to the extra chlorella first. By the end of the month I want to be taking 2 grams of chlorophyll. I'm also starting a body cleansing by eating only fruit and vegetables, and making sure my body gets the vitamins and minerals it needs by using liquid minerals and some gnc powder vitamin mix. They are easier for your body to absorb.
[-o< hope for the best
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am glad it is helping you. I also think that the key is in high doses. I am experimentng with vitamins in high doses.

I am sure that you will only benefit from chlorella in high doses because it ia natural

\:D/ =D>
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

BronxJazzy wrote:Idecided I wanted to up the amout of chlorella that I was taking because its the only thing that I saw results on. Now I take 90 pills a day of the chlorella and 12 pills a day of the spirulina. I forgot how much it cleans out your system the first few days. It really gets your bowels going. I drank last night and when I use to drink before I started using this stuff my mouth would taste horrible especially when waking up the next morning but there was nothign when I woke up. No taste at all. I was really surprised to say the least.

Anyways I wanna do more. I am determined to not just have ok breath but great breath. So I will be taking some liquid clorophyll soon. You have to do it slow or you g et the runs somethign bad so I just want to get my body use to the extra chlorella first. By the end of the month I want to be taking 2 grams of chlorophyll. I'm also starting a body cleansing by eating only fruit and vegetables, and making sure my body gets the vitamins and minerals it needs by using liquid minerals and some gnc powder vitamin mix. They are easier for your body to absorb.
[-o< hope for the best
did you say 90 pills a day??? :shock:
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I`ve been taking spirulina for about six months now & it has cured my body & foot odors. It also improved my overall health which I have never experienced from much more expensive multi-vitamins that I`ve taken before. I`m not sure if it can cure my bb but it`s definitely the best supplement that I`ve tried.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic