Your Email Address:

First Name:

ACV & Baking Soda for acid reflux

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

ACV & Baking Soda for acid reflux

Post by hali_grl »

I think everyone has heard me say i believe silent reflux is a symptom of imbalances in my body and i found this website tht claims acv & b soda helps. honestly most cures from this site i take w/ a grain of salt bc you'll have a few yeas and a few nays for each cure but the acv cure had over 300 yeas this is worth a shot ive tried both alone but never togather here's the link http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/acid_reflux.html

hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

ps
i now more than ever think the sour taste in my mouth is acid and the vinegary soury scent left when i lick my wrist is also soft acid
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:ps
i now more than ever think the sour taste in my mouth is acid and the vinegary soury scent left when i lick my wrist is also soft acid
have you tried the low vs high gut acid test ?
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

I drank bratts brands ACV once and also DIED! yuck!!!!
But It gave me a bad feeling of burning in my chest and stomach too, I dont know If that was a good effect or a bad one.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Free2breath911 wrote:I drank bratts brands ACV once and also DIED! yuck!!!!
But It gave me a bad feeling of burning in my chest and stomach too, I dont know If that was a good effect or a bad one.
i would say that is due to strong stomach acid maybe .
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

deebo
yea ive done the test and determined normal evels but speaking with dr mccombs the test my not be reliable he says i should feel full a couple hrs after eating a steak which i don't i hardly ever get hungry unless i go half a day w/o eating. so i do believe im low and have indigestion.

free
the bsoda is suppose to neutralize the acid. i drank it last nite and dis morning and have a lump in my throat when swallowing i dont think if you have candida this will work.

*i feel nauseous as well maybe bc i didnt use organic
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:..after eating a steak which i don't i hardly ever get hungry unless i go half a day w/o eating. so i do believe im low and have indigestion.
so Dr is saying that good or higher acid will still be digesting the steak after 2 hours and low acid will be done ?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

he suggested i take hcl w/ pepsin bc my acid maybe low
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic