Your Email Address:

First Name:

i feel so lonely :-(

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruthere1
Junior

i feel so lonely :-(

Post by ruthere1 »

everyone has someone but me. when will this lonely life end?

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

'm lonely too, bro.

:(
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Me too.
deebo

Re: i feel so lonely :-(

Post by deebo »

ruthere1 wrote:everyone has someone but me. when will this lonely life end?
you in good company with your loneliness ruth. same here.
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

Even though I have a partner, I feel lonely too. :( u r not alone. Where is everyone at anyway?? I live in los Angeles ,Ca
deebo

Post by deebo »

missjj wrote:Even though I have a partner, I feel lonely too. :( u r not alone. Where is everyone at anyway?? I live in los Angeles ,Ca
hey Missjj , heres a 13 page list of our location 8)

viewtopic.php?t=1157&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

Thank u Deebo:) I am a newbie
deebo

Post by deebo »

No problem Missjj . glad i can help .
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

Trust me...Im glad I have you guys. Even when you have someone, they dont have BB.
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

i am glad to have you all. i am considered sexy and in great shape but cant get a man because of my breath. i hate this
deebo

Post by deebo »

ruthere1 wrote:i am glad to have you all. i am considered sexy and in great shape but cant get a man because of my breath. i hate this
Yes ! Exactly, since going raw this has become even more the case. I'm getting even more looks from interested woman but bb certainly seared in the complex of social avoidance .

A redeeming thought is that lots of members have partners ,none of which have left because of bb apparently. Partners have left because of the stresses of halitophobia though . Something to keep in mind.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

ruth
i can tell u being in a relationship w/ bb is tough i found myself pushing my bf away, being bitter and mean. i felt like i was being treated unfairly bc he thought i needed him like i couldn't get anyone else. i found myself dealing with and putting up with things i normally wouldn't have. we were togather for a long time and been through hell togather so figured we can make it through anything but i guess not through bb. i can tell he wasn't as attracted to me even though we had plenty sex it lacked intimacy not to mention my bf reached the big "O" pretty quick for 9yrs he said it was bc he was really turned on by me and before me w/ others he lasted but recently since my bb got way worse he takes longer to climax and he constantly stops and reaches, bends down, or something like it he's trying to get air he even whistles sometimes wtf? he doesn't let me hug, hold, or kiss him he always makes up excuses like he's still mad at me or it's hot or something. i just came to the conclusion that id rather be alone and deal w/ this than have someone there and feel like their disgusted by you. i can't wait until i cure this thing and he sees the old me again beautiful on the outside as well as the inside.

it's weird how we all have this in common we say we're good looking, sexy, nice bodies but we have bb are we being punished. im not saying this because im on the internet and no one can see me but im a very nice looking girl i feel maybe God is punishing me sometimes and gave me a seat back to really observe who i was and what i was becoming. bc of bb im a changed person not all for the bad im a much stronger person, i know exactly who i am and what i want, ive gotten more spiritual, i feel like once i conquer bb i can do anything. my life has been in park for so long under the dark but when i get relief i will blossom and spread my wings and become a social butterfly ive already decided im going to move to new york and pursue my dreams. once im sure ive beaten his thing unlike most i will regain my life im not going to let yrs of recluse affect me. that day will come folks and soon trust me! O:)
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

hali i cried when i read your post because i feel the exact same way! i know i will blossom when im cured. i used to be spiritual but since i feel like nothing will cure me, i kinda feel like god has forsaken me. i dont want to feel this way but i do. i know i am blessed with a wonderful family but i feel like i have to hide under a rock just to have a decent life. people pick on my all the time about how bad my breath is. its sad because i am really pretty but when guys smell my breath i have no chance. i have no personality around people because im afraid to talk and have people smell my breath. this is hell on earth.

i am so lonely. i never had a boyfriend. well i had one in high school but he thought my breath was so bad he broke up with me after only two days. we have to come together and find a cure. i dont know how much longer i can deal with this. i am so blessed to have you and all the other members on this site. for once, i belong and can open up about my bad breath.
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

Ruthere and haligirl. You ladies are do inspirational. This weekend I totally an braking down. I bailed out on my bf and his friends on going out bcuz his friend came over and started making comments about a funky smell. Today I bailed out on going to a baby party bcuz I don't feel like dealing with comments and people ignoring me. My bf is being kind today but is disappointed that I'm not going. My raw diet is broken bcuz I'm discouraged. I've been working on coping but its so hard. My bf makes excuses to be away sometimes too:(. I feel like I'm slowly dying inside. Thanks for being so positive. I really hope we can beat this one day!!!!
Word_Is_Bond
Total Newbie

Post by Word_Is_Bond »

I feel you guys totally. I'm 17 and am very confident in my physical appearance (unlike most girls my age). But my bb holds me back soooo much. I used to be so outgoing, kind, and always looked forward to hanging out with people. I also love to sing, but I've had to pass up an opportunity to participate in the school musical because that would require speaking to someone in the face, ya know? I've lost myself due to my bb, and cant even recognize who i've become. Let's pray we find a cure and can progress in our lives.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic