Your Email Address:

First Name:

is my bb coming via my throat?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
SonicBoy

is my bb coming via my throat?

Post by SonicBoy »

?

it seems to be the cause for my bb?

does any1 else feel the same way?
:-({|=

hmm and my throat is always sore

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Do you still have your tonsils?
SonicBoy

Post by SonicBoy »

yes
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Your tonsils probably aren't responsible for your BB, but whatever bad bacteria you do have in your mouth are surely taking refuge inside any crypts/crevices and around your tonsils, making it easier for you to get sore throats.

I never had tonsillitis, but I did have more sore throats when I still had my tonsils.

Have you considered having them removed? Do you get tonsil stones?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

sonic, your nasal passages have tiny microscopic hairs that pulsate and sweep mucus down towards your throat to be swallowed. Your mouth gets rinsed with saliva and swallowed constantly throughout the day. The tube that leads down to the stomach and the valves and muscles that control the flow of contents are never able to completely prevent small amounts of content and vapours to rise upwards into your throat area. So the throat is a bit like a drainage collection point and easily gets irritated and give the impression that it's a source of odour, but it's more likely to be a point where odour is collecting up rather than being produced. When you are relaxed, the back of your tongue sits quite far back into the throat too, and that's where odours and bad tastes will usually really get to build up and give the impression its from your throat. Also, like mike says, if your tonsils smell or have any skank building up inside any crypts this will make it feel like your throat is responsible.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic