Your Email Address:

First Name:

it is important to poop everyday....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruthere1
Junior

it is important to poop everyday....

Post by ruthere1 »

so...i found out that it is highly important to poop everyday and if you don't you will most definitely have an unbalanced bacterial problem. This website i found is very insightful. read it and let me know what you all think! i am taking stabs in the dark trying to find a cure.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I poop at least once a day. When I was a kid I could go for like 3 or 4 days without pooping.

After a few minutes of standing up in the morning, I almost can't stand it and I have to run to the bathroom. Like gravity taking every bit of food I ate the previous day. My digestion isn't so good, so I think it runs through me faster than it ought to... If it's that valve we've been talking about in the other thread, it would make sense why the food moves through me so quickly..
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

Ruthere, can u send the link?? I have not popped in two three days. I went to the hydrocolon therApy but it did.t help last month I. Am willing to go again
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@mike. I also have to poop eeevry morning, within a few minutes of walking around my bed when spreading. For original post i have a bm about 2ce a day everyday and my breath doesnt reduce by any percentage(however some members calculate that..?..)
I am stupid
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@mike. I also have to poop eeevry morning, within a few minutes of walking around my bed when spreading. For original post i have a bm about 2ce a day everyday and my breath doesnt reduce by any percentage(however some members calculate that..?..)
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Yeah, I CAN go twice a day if I wanted.. I just feel like it doesn't help.

Actually, the longer I let the poop sit in my body, the firmer it is when it comes out... This is only a hunch, but I feel like it spends more time being digested if I let it sit in my body longer.

Something weird, (and maybe gross, but hey the subject is poop) is that when I do use the toilet, the first few turds are more like normal, solid turds but near the end of my toilet use, what's coming out is very soft, and almost liquid like.. It's like the stuff that has been sitting in my body longest has actually digested fairly well,and what I ate more recently just comes out anyway in a sloppy mess.
deebo

Re: it is important to poop everyday....

Post by deebo »

ruthere1 wrote:... This website i found is very insightful. read it and let me know what you all think! ...
any Link you can share ?
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

hi msjj and deebo sorry i havent been able to get online in a while. here is the website: http://www.longheh.com/constipation1.html
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

mike987 wrote:Yeah, I CAN go twice a day if I wanted.. I just feel like it doesn't help.

Actually, the longer I let the poop sit in my body, the firmer it is when it comes out... This is only a hunch, but I feel like it spends more time being digested if I let it sit in my body longer.

Something weird, (and maybe gross, but hey the subject is poop) is that when I do use the toilet, the first few turds are more like normal, solid turds but near the end of my toilet use, what's coming out is very soft, and almost liquid like.. It's like the stuff that has been sitting in my body longest has actually digested fairly well,and what I ate more recently just comes out anyway in a sloppy mess.
I am also exactly like you, a few years ago I went to a doctor and he did some examinations and he was very surprised by the results he told me that food passes my body very fast but he gave to explanation for it, maybe that is why I cant gain wight whatever I eat. and also it seems that the food is not digested properly. I also need several toilet papers and sometimes even taking a shower to clean myself.
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

i think as soon as we get some tests to find out what causes our bacterial imbalance, we can find a cure! i really believe this. if you lick the back of your hand, wait, and smell a sour (not that bad smell) on your hand i think its a sign of too much bacteria.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

ruthere1 wrote:i think as soon as we get some tests to find out what causes our bacterial imbalance, we can find a cure! i really believe this. if you lick the back of your hand, wait, and smell a sour (not that bad smell) on your hand i think its a sign of too much bacteria.
A good theory recently is that it's stomach acidity coming back up into our throats... It could be anything.

Frankly I'm astonished this simple matter hasn't been settled through some reliable experiment. Has this never been tested in a lab environment?
deebo

Post by deebo »

ruthere1 wrote:... here is the website: http://www.longheh.com/constipation1.html
Thanks. The comments below the article are So interesting . folks that don't think they need to poop daily. :| . What did their parent teach em ? Each culture has traditions about poop . In modern society , its like we lose the old cultural helpful knowledges .

Funny story . I was at work years ago , in the restrooms they put a sign "DO NOT STAND ON TOILETS !" .. . I'm like ,huh ? Who an why would somebody be standing on them ? They mentioned it in at a huge company meeting again ."dont do it or u will get fired". Then my coworker gets fired ! They caught him standing on the seat ! :shock: . It turns out its the womens bathroom too .Foot prints . :-s

I call my fired friend to get the scoop, long story short, he and many others aren't accustom to western toilets where we sit to poo . He has to squat or he can't poop !! Fascinating . I've always noticed that i can't poop unless my heals are touching the ground. Like the high wheelchair toilets ,i can't use them . . this must be why.

Later I saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WQaqeC_wME

Do you strain ? Does it take more then a couple minutes ?
the 1st thing i do in the morning is drink 20oz of water. Within minutes I have to poo . I put my feet up and done in seconds . No hard pushing. no stopping breathing . Usually twice a day .
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

your welcome! that was a funny story! i am usually very constipated an nearly always dehydrated! it takes me sooooo long to poo but when i leave home without pooing, my stomach makes extremely awkward noises and i always have gas. i will definitely try drinking more water in the morning.
smellslikedodo

Post by smellslikedodo »

I drink a glass of water in the morning too. helps me poo like clockwork.
deebo

Post by deebo »

ruthere1 wrote:your welcome! that was a funny story! i am usually very constipated an nearly always dehydrated! it takes me sooooo long to poo but when i leave home without pooing, my stomach makes extremely awkward noises and i always have gas. i will definitely try drinking more water in the morning.
any improvements lately with more water ruth ? very curious
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic