Your Email Address:

First Name:

Vitamin B Complex - Results & Theory

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

I am super siked about taking my b complex vit from this post viewtopic.php?t=1710
it seems as though the b6 is whats having the affect on your bb. ive just heard b6 deficiency can cause an irregular pap smear which i had last year. from what ive read b6 metabolizes protein can't wait to start my protocol \:D/

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

How's it going, searching?

I've been taking 2 capsules a day now (had been kind of worried about those headaches), but am going to up it to 4, like you've been doing.

Do you suggest taking all 4 at once, or take 2 capsules twice daily?

Good luck hali_grl :)
searching
Master
Post by searching »

mike987 wrote:How's it going, searching?

I've been taking 2 capsules a day now (had been kind of worried about those headaches), but am going to up it to 4, like you've been doing.

Do you suggest taking all 4 at once, or take 2 capsules twice daily?
mike987,

The dosage decision must be made by your physician and you. B vitamins are reported to be essentially water soluble, therefore any dosage is likely best if averaged over time.

My situation is okay. I switched brand of B-complex intake throughout last week and noticed that my brushing-of-teeth produced a poorer result versus tooth-brushing during the days using original brand of B-complex.

Note: The following text will give the appearance that I have a business interest in a particular vitamin brand, although I do not. I subsequently mention specific brands anticipating that readers will inevitably ask if I make a comparison of two, unnamed brands. I’ve been a Forum member since 2007, trying, as many have, to remedy this chronic condition.

I’ve noticed a different result among two brands of vitamins. One tablet (Woman’s Ultra Mega 50 Plus, purchased by my wife for her general well-being, but shared with me) is a multi-vitamin with a B-complex dosage-per-tablet that exceeded the second brand (Spring Valley, Natural Super B-Complex). In my case the Spring Valley brand qualitatively seems to produce a better result, i.e. tonsil-stone odor gone, fecal odor dramatically reduced, frequently gone. The advertisements of nutritional supplements sometime mention that the compositions can change from lot-to-lot, perhaps due to variations in raw material sources. Differences in tablet coatings, particulate size, and particulate binders may affect dissolution and absorption of components.

The observations made thus far indicate that Vitamin B complex is affecting the volatile, sulfur compound (VSC) species or concentration that my system, and symbiotic parasites, produce.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

Has anyone tried a timed release B complex? It seems that would be more effective by spreading the dose over time. Nature Made makes a B50 and B100 TR formula available at the supermarket.
deebo

Post by deebo »

hope4now wrote:Has anyone tried a timed release B complex? It seems that would be more effective by spreading the dose over time. Nature Made makes a B50 and B100 TR formula available at the supermarket.
Awesome . I am So geting some . thank you hope .
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I've been taking two capsules before bed, and two upon waking, for the last few days.

Not sure if it's helping or not.. Will continue to try it.

What I can say for sure is that I have been experiencing minor headaches regularly, and my urine has been a bright neon kind of yellow.

Anyone else taking B vitamins having a change in urine color?
I wonder if it's a direct effect of the vitamins themselves, or if while on the B vitamin, more toxins are being processed out of my body.
stevo96

Post by stevo96 »

I've been taking the vits for about 3 weeks now and yes, I no longer need to turn the light on to have a pee in the middle of the night. My pee is that bright.
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

it's absolutely normal the change in the colour guys :!:
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I might stop doing the Bvitamin overdose..

It's not showing any improvements and the head aches are distressing.. :(

Anybody finding some relief?
searching
Master
Post by searching »

mike987 wrote:I might stop doing the Bvitamin overdose..
It's not showing any improvements and the head aches are distressing.. :(
Anybody finding some relief?
mike987,

I seem to be the lone case in finding relief with B complex. Our conditions evidentially stem from different sources.

If, in my situation, the clear skin and low VSCs persist, I will be maintaining the regimen.

Best wishes in finding a cause & remedy for your needs.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Well congratulations on finding something that works for you!

So happy for you searching.. Hope it keeps up. =D>

Yeah, I had been taking 2 capsules before bed and 2 capsules in the morning for about a week. If may be have been a reaction to the candida clear, but my skin actually got a lot worse.

I'll finish off the last few I have left but I don't think it's been helping me. Thanks for sharing a potential cure though! It should be stickied or added to a list of known cures.
male_bb
Total Newbie

Post by male_bb »

Hey
Has anybody other than 'Searching' observed any reduction in BB from consumption of Vitamin B Complex. I was planning to take a course of the same.
male_bb
Total Newbie

Adverse effects of Vitamin B Complex

Post by male_bb »

I had 2 tablets of Vitamin B Complex capsules (1each for 2 consecutive days). But for some strange reason, my bb worsened with a pee like odor which i have never experienced before. I guess Vitamin B complex is having an adverse effect. Any clue what could be a probable reason for that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic