Your Email Address:

First Name:

Survey: Do you have Dry Mouth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Do you have dry mouth

Yes
92%
No
8%

Total votes: 13

focused

Post by focused »

Hi everybody,

Do you have dry mouth as one of the possible causes of bb. Would be interesting to know if someone is here with healthy saliva and still have bb.

PS: i have other symptoms as well like PND etc... but wanted to zero in on this one as i feel it is the major cause.

clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

When I have bb my other symtoms are:
bb, fever, severe itching throat and ears, asthma attacks or shortness in breath, red swollen eyes, bodyache, pnd, coughing & sneezing , dry mouth.
SonicBoy

Post by SonicBoy »

yes. when i don't eat or drink whatever.

i f*cking hate it!!!
TXMike
Total Newbie

Post by TXMike »

I tend to suffer from dry mouth, especially in the morning. I think I sleep with my mouth wide open. When I wake up it is dry as a desert in there.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Yes. My mouth gets pretty dry when I'm around others. I think it's caused in part by anxiety.

I remember the days of being a kid when I had so much saliva it would sometimes drip out of my mouth :P
2ndbanana
Junior

Post by 2ndbanana »

I seldom get dry mouth but dry tongue and dry throat. I remember when I was a kid too we have a neighbor that every time he talks he sprays saliva specially when he laughs you can really notice the saliva from his mouth but nobody complain about his breath his teeth are fucked up as well. I avoided him too like others, specially when you're eating and he's talking you would distance yourself or your food away from him coz for sure he will spray his saliva onto it but now the jokes on me. there are few people who I made fun of when I was a kid who I think are pitiful but never really understand what they're going through i never thought that i will be like them today I guess what goes around comes around.
focused

Post by focused »

People who dont have dry mouth plz reply to the post after voting.
This way we can discuss among ourselves on how it is to not have dry mouth.
potty_mouth
Junior

Post by potty_mouth »

yes my mouth is drier than gandhi's flip-flop
focused

Guys plz vote

Post by focused »

plz vote and if plz reply to the post if u dont have dry mouth
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

I used to have a very dry mouth, as well as white tongue, but since I started probiotics for the gut, it is much better. I have a lot more saliva, but maybe still a little less than normal, because I never drool on my pillow like I hear other people often do. Bb still there though.

I used different kinds of probiotics and only one worked, it is for IBS. Don't know if I'm supposed to give the name, maybe people will think I have shares in the company or something. You can ask any pharmacist though or google. Even though it didn't take my bb away together with the excessive dryness, it may work for someone else.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I don't have dry mouth - just an odor on my breath which always comes back no matter what I do.

Please keep in mind that dry mouth is normal under certain conditions. Extreme nervousness will cause your mouth to be dry. Alcohol also causes dry mouth. And saliva flow normally stops during sleep. That's why some people have "morning breath".

Normal saliva has several antibacterial substances in it that should control the anaerobic bacteria on the tongue. It seems to me that there are two possibilities why this doesn't work with us:

1) There is some problem in our bodies that is overwhelming the antibacterial action of the saliva.

2) Our saliva is lacking the antibacterial components due to an immune deficiency.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic