Your Email Address:

First Name:

i feel so lonely :-(

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

i meant don't worry guys and girls....my above message is meant for everyone's motivation and encouragement! \:D/

deebo

Post by deebo »

ruthere1 wrote: i would give you all my number but i am just so scared people will find out about me on a bad breath site. i love this site, but that would be very embarrassing to me...
Yeah . That can go bad. PMing docs (contact info) is best. We are trying to get a group for a Support chat on skype or yahoo ..etc . Looks like lot of us can Really benefit from that.
SonicBoy

Post by SonicBoy »

missjj wrote:Sonicboy
You are not alone. I have visited that thought a few times but I love myself and my family too much. It is not worth allowing this illness and others who don't understand to get the best of u..hang in there.
it's just so hard........my depression gets worse by the day
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Sonic_Boy.. I've been there. Researching effective s*****e in my free time.. Just felt shit and worthless...

The thing is, your BB isn't a curse, nor a plague from god.. Before you give up, you should know there is a real and observable reason why you breath smells bad.

If you keep fighting, there's always tomorrow.. and every tomorrow can hold the answer to your freedom.. If you give up now, just know this.. there's a cure for you. it's not through some voodoo bullshit or wacky hippy crap.. There's something wrong with you. Start finding out what it is and you will lead yourself to a solution.
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

I started work yesterday and I seriously don't even want to go anymore. My bb smells like sh*t and everyone is disgusted:( I feel so depressed noone wants to even talk to me and I think they regret hiring me. I hope they don't find a reason to fire me like my last employer. I need Help!!!! I am now on candidas diet for a few days. Hope that helps.
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

me too i feel lonely cant get a girlfriend :(
LMA05

Post by LMA05 »

im going to suiced this days people, thats it, no sense of this life.

may god forgive me..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c****t , i drink every nite nd cry every minute...!!
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

LMA05 wrote:im going to suiced this days people, thats it, no sense of this life.

may god forgive me..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you want to live. You do and that's why it's so painful.

I know exactly how you feel though.. Hang in there, if just for the reason there might be a cure in your future... and if you know you'll be cured someday, isn't it worth waiting? Probably.

This is no solution, but in the mean time, find the things that you personally love.. Study some kind of science, learn about something.. draw, make music.. do something personally gratifying that doesn't need much if any social interaction.
LMA05

Post by LMA05 »

my situation is so hard, i need some confident to tell my story, im a guy but im crying now when im writing this!!!

god god helps us !!!
deebo

Post by deebo »

LMA05 wrote:my situation is so hard, i need some confident to tell my story..
this is a good place to start the telling LM .
we understand .
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

yeah but you must find something to live for thats why i go outside and see pretty girls makes me want to live evveryone isnt so mean to people with bb but most people are i have feces breath :cry:
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

We are all going through the same thing here. Pls hang in there!!!
bb dave
Total Newbie

Post by bb dave »

LMA05 wrote:im going to suiced this days people, thats it, no sense of this life.

may god forgive me..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drinking makes it worse, just cry every minute. LOL
My point is, we're all on the same boat here. Take a deep breath and start telling us your story, it might help. If there's someone who would understand you its' us.
deebo

Post by deebo »

haha.. Yea . i was pretty much an alcy . Have quit drinking for over a year . Nothing more than a couple glasses a week now. Alcohol can really dry up the mouth ,throat etc . and if you suspect candida overgrowth ,its the pits . Even 1 or 2 beer.
TXMike
Total Newbie

Post by TXMike »

I am married with a young child, it may sound strange but I am lonely too. Due to my bb the affection level in my relationship has moved to nearly nothing. I dont have friends because of my bb. I used to be an outgoing active person but the bb has changed everything.

We need to stick togther and help each other. Maybe one day our efforts will lead to a cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic