Your Email Address:

First Name:

Am i the only one .........

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
SonicBoy

Am i the only one .........

Post by SonicBoy »

Am i the only one here who constanly has flies flying around their mouths?

Seriously, this is pissing me off. All the time. BAD BREATH SUCKS.

Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

This should be a clue as to the origin of your breath odor. Since flies are drawn to feces, there might be a fecal component to your breath. It might be an indication that the underlying problem is in your intestines. If you also have some kind of intestinal distress (bloating, cramps, irregular bowel movements, watery stools, etc.), that would be a further indication to investigate that area.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

Phantasist wrote:This should be a clue as to the origin of your breath odor. Since flies are drawn to feces, there might be a fecal component to your breath. It might be an indication that the underlying problem is in your intestines. If you also have some kind of intestinal distress (bloating, cramps, irregular bowel movements, watery stools, etc.), that would be a further indication to investigate that area.
Phantasist, in my case I think you are right. I have all these symptoms. When my breath was at its worst, I sometimes caught a whiff of something that has been dead for a long time. Beyond horrible. That's when I once or twice noticed flies that seemed very attracted to my face. Damn, it is embarrassing even to admit that!

Now that I'm using probiotics for the gut, psyllium husk, 5-HTP supplement (reduced dosage), and Omega 3, that terrible stench that seemed to come mainly from my nose (I think straight from the intestines) is gone. Bb is still there, but so much better! Personally I think it is the psyllium together with probiotics rather than 5-HTP, because my bowel movements have normalized for the first time in years. I'm going to try Johnbb's regime that he mentioned elsewhere as well (gentian root, etc)

That said, I still do not know what causes my original problem. The IBS and stench started much later. I have suffered from this "milder" bb that I have now, since I was 11. And this is still distressing, because people are still touching their noses and backing away. At least they no longer give me angry looks.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

After I went on raw vegan my sense of smell increased dramatically, in past I could almost never smell the shit but these days when I have runny nose , I noticed that the tissues I am using smell like sludge (If I use the right word) sth like a very rotten stuff, the smell makes me vomit...now I understand even why people make angry faces even when mu mouth is shut. :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic