Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cure - Not sure why.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ithurts
Advanced

Cure - Not sure why.

Post by ithurts »

I have acid reflux. My breath occasionally stinks but it got worse my last few years in college. Since I started working, it gets pretty bad. I was given an ungodly amount of antibiotics for my ulcers around 3 years ago. During this period, my breath was worse than it has ever been. I hated my life and locked myself up. Seeing people interact makes me so jealous.

I ended up in this forum and reading many suggestions on this website. None worked except for the candida diet. I suggest people should try out candida diet. It's amazing. You feel much healthier and your mouth tastes fresh. I got my wisdom teeth pulled but still stinky breath. I also took probiotics by Dr. Ohhira's.

My breath still stinks on certain days but overall, I would call myself bad breath free. The only few changes I made to my life is I exercise regularly. I do a lot of cardio. I take Probiotics. I don't follow the Candida diet anymore because it's too tough and I don't need it.

I feel everyone's pain in this forum. I hope you guys found the answer one day.

ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

I also notice if I skipped brushing my teeth at night, my breath stinks the next day not matter what I tried to get rid of it.
deebo

candida cure bb?

Post by deebo »

hey ithurts.
thank you very much for the reply .
some of us have been talking about the candida thing . There are more than a few candida diets to follow .
What is your Diet ?
Has you stress level decreased ?
Still taking anti-bios for ulcer ?
Hows the ulcer ?
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

It has been 1+ years since I was on the candida diet.
I just google for it. This is what I ate. I grilled them using the George Foreman Grill Machine.

Lunch:
A) Lettuce, cabbage, grilled chicken breast or wild salmon or prawns.

Dinner:
A) Lettuce, cabbage, grilled chicken breast or wild salmon or prawns.
B) Lettuce and grilled steak.

My breath doesn't stink that often anymore so I'm not too stressed out about my breath. If you are stress out, do Yoga or exercise. It helps a lot.

Anti-bio was 3 years ago. You shouldn't be on Anti-bio very long. I'm no longer on it.
I no longer have ulcers and ulcers weren't the cause of my bad breath.

Stop reading too much of this blog. It only stresses you out more. Take actions! Get on a candida diet and start exercising.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I think candida diet may work in long term and it is practical, at least you can eat chicken and cooked food. Unfortunately it did not for me.
deebo

Post by deebo »

hey hurts.
Thought you might be interested in this

Philips Sonicare Research Study (Bothell,wa)

Date: 2011-10-13, 10:14AM PDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

Would you like to participate in a research study?

Do you brush your teeth with a manual toothbrush? If you are between the ages of 18-65, you may qualify.

For more information, please contact email us at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-766-4208 or 425-941-6469.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic