Your Email Address:

First Name:

What about Kforce...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
steve.05
Total Newbie

What about Kforce...

Post by steve.05 »

iv ordred kforce kit today for 65e, as i saw a lots of video on youtube, wherever i ll try, i lost my job today, and im gonna spend all what i have against BB, thats it...
if not, i know i will suiced, without money and nothing and BB
defintly i will do it, :!: :!: :!: :!:

missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

What is that Steve??
paul

Post by paul »

K-Force is junk, i have bought most major things, still tongue brushing & scraping lots every morning followed up with biotene saliva enzyme spray works ok, not perfect but noticeably better.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

keep your chin up steve, i feel like that all the time

i doubt the answer is k-force though... i did that for a while and my BB got progressively worse (I'm sure it would have anyways)

but it cost a bit of money so probably better to save money.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Steve.05,

Please get the thoughts of s*****e out of your head. We have all felt this way at one time or another. This nightmare condition produces a tremendous amount of emotional anguish and stress. And sometimes we feel that we just want to end all this pain we are suffering. You can believe that we understand it, but s*****e is not the answer. We will all be dead soon enough anyway. Life is short, so there is no need to end it before God call us to Him. Besides, you may yet find a way to deal with this problem, depending on your particular underlying cause - but only if you're alive. And even if you can't find a complete cure, there are ways of diminishing breath odor at least temporarily. Also, keep in mind that there are many ways to go through life, even with bad breath.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic