Your Email Address:

First Name:

bad breath is making me wanna kill myself

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
run&hidebreath
Total Newbie

bad breath is making me wanna kill myself

Post by run&hidebreath »

:( I have been living with bad breath for 5-6 yrs and recently it is getting worse. Previously, I could still live with it even with people spitting or coughing when they pass me by. As my circle of friends shrink with less and less social life, my zero self-confidence has also left me being unable to look at strangers in the eyes when talking. I get the usual bad breath reactions and I am currently taking some tranquilizers for my mental health. Also, I had asked for changes in the types of medications which might cause dry mouth leading to bad breath and it seems that almost all these medications cause dry mouth. And I am only having two kinds of very low-dosed medications. But having been to both dentists and doctors, they say that I have bad breath but no dry mouth. Then one psychiatrist said I have dry mouth. Who should I listen to? Tried all sorts of mouth products from the commerical ones to the steeper ones, still no help. Thought my mouth could be the problem but still nothing unusal. Then I used nasal sprays and anti-histamine but still nothing's improved. No friends, no confidence, no help, no point. All I can do is to stay by my faithful computer. Is there really no way out?

fyl
Total Newbie

Post by fyl »

I know. It's hard. But this will pass, you need to believe that. PM me if you want to chat
run&hidebreath
Total Newbie

Post by run&hidebreath »

fyl wrote:I know. It's hard. But this will pass, you need to believe that. PM me if you want to chat
[-o< Thank you dear. At least I am not forgotten in this world. My mind is in a blank and I can only wonder while looking out the window when all this will end.

Hugs
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

It might be a good idea to stop asking doctors to help, and instead just start requesting specific tests be to be done.

A lot of us have digestion issues. What about you? Any other strange symptoms you think could be related to BB? I've had BB for about 5 or 6 years now too, and up until last year, I was so focused on it being a sinus issue that I never really noticed how unusual my bowel movements were. It didn't seem connected, so I guess it didn't occur to me that it was related.

Now, while I continue to have sinus issues, I'm sure there's a strong digestive system link to my problem that once figured out, holds the key to my cure.
john_bb
Advanced

Post by john_bb »

I love you so much "run&hidebreath". I shall pray for you. Don't be afraid and disheartened. We are just like you...one day all of us will be cured.
You have a lot of friends like me whom you may not ever met until today...but I shall sincerely pray for all of us.

read this interesting article
http://badbreathwiki.blogspot.com/2011/ ... e-bad.html

Good luck
we all love you and pls dont leave us alone
if you want to share something
mail to [email protected]
run&hidebreath
Total Newbie

Post by run&hidebreath »

mike987 wrote:A lot of us have digestion issues. What about you? Any other strange symptoms you think could be related to BB? I've had BB for about 5 or 6 years now too, and up until last year, I was so focused on it being a sinus issue that I never really noticed how unusual my bowel movements were. It didn't seem connected, so I guess it didn't occur to me that it was related.
Thanks, mike. I had an endoscopy of the stomach done a few years back because I had stomach ulceration but now I am all clear. Neither do I have the helicobacterium *not sure of spelling* because this little bugger can cause severe bad breath too. My stools are damned stinko though. I am researching to see if I should go get detox products. I will continue on my nasal sprays and stuff as given by a doctor who had told me "Don't worry, you'll be cured." But frankly, I am skeptical because though it cleared up my stuffy nose, my breath is still horrible.
john_bb wrote:I love you so much "run&hidebreath". I shall pray for you. Don't be afraid and disheartened. We are just like you...one day all of us will be cured.
You have a lot of friends like me whom you may not ever met until today...but I shall sincerely pray for all of us.
dear dear John, although we have never met, you show great love and understanding and that is so sweet and kind of you. I hope that you too will one day be cured and not forgetting all of us here as well. Also, I will go to the blog you mentioned.

Guys, thanks a million. I am feeling loads better.
Hugs to all of you.. ;)
run&hidebreath
Total Newbie

Post by run&hidebreath »

:) I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I met you guys in real life and we didn't smell each other's breath. No body was giving the bad breath reactions and we were all very happy. In the dream, I was hesitant initially about the meeting because I was afraid of my smelly breath. But when the day came to meet, it all turned out wonderful.

I think I must be longing badly to go back and be the travel-wise person with loads of friends. I don't even have the courage to meet my old love from Europe. No courage to travel or whatsoever. I just stayed in my country, a small city in Asia. Yes, I live on the other side of the world and I only posted this thread after reading so many sincere posts from all of you.

Love you and God Bless.
faithful1

Post by faithful1 »

I love you too run&hide. And I sincerely believe one day God will lead us all to cures. Sometimes I feel like I can't go on like this too. But I am trying just like everyone here and I don't want to give up on life.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic