Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

I tried inquiring at healthy options, and they have the liquid type of bentonite clay for internal use. Great Plains is the brand. It's priced at P799. If you've tried this kindly post feedback whether it's effective or not.

dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

damn. i've tried a lot of products from healthy options & gnc yet i still have bb

i'd like to have an endoscopy, can anyone suggest a good doctor here in metro manila?
bb dave
Total Newbie

Post by bb dave »

bb mark wrote:Hi guys, what toothpaste and mouthwash are you currently using? Right now I'm into therabreath but it's too expensive to maintain. I'm afraid if i go back to the commercial brands, my bb will get worse. Please share, thank you.
Hi Mark, I'm using colgate. Most members here may have used various mouthwashes and found then ineffective, but I've been using Oracare. It may not be effective but I "feel" cleaner using it and have been using it for more than a year. Sometimes I brush my teeth with Oracare mouthwash after using toothpaste. I just "feel" that it helps.

Oh, and I also drink green tea with citrus in the morning. I brush and floss twice a day. :D
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

This is my new number:
Talk N Text - 0946-3573872
Sun Cellular 0933-9889158
TM: 0906-6778910
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

bumping this up...have not heard anything from my countrymen

as for me, i'm planning to try a new diet. just need to find the perfect timing
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

@ dick: i sent you a pm :)
marlboro_lights

Post by marlboro_lights »

hi guys.. hows everyone doing??
me, i still have bb but its lesser now..
im doing the salt+bakingsoda+warmwater mouthwash and i think its helping me..

last time i was thinking of having my wisdom teeth be extracted but i am really shy of telling my dentist about the reason.. i have braces now so its difficult for me to go to other dentists and have it done..

anyone wants to meet? im from mandaluyong..

take care everyone and good luck to all of us..
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

dick.karma wrote:bumping this up...have not heard anything from my countrymen

as for me, i'm planning to try a new diet. just need to find the perfect timing
can you share what kind of diet you are planning to try?
TM: 0906-6778910
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

angst-ridden wrote:I tried inquiring at healthy options, and they have the liquid type of bentonite clay for internal use. Great Plains is the brand. It's priced at P799. If you've tried this kindly post feedback whether it's effective or not.
Tried Great Plains, sorry to say that it did not work. I guess this stuff is too complex to believe that some special clay is going to absorb it all away leaving you fresh and clean. I did it for 2 months every day, along with a clean diet at the time. I had too many days trying to wonder why my breath would still stink after all the precautions. I'm left to think that it's the same whether I do a lot, or nothing at all. The hope that these things may end up working, make it worth trying however. But unfortunately, the bentonite is not effective for myself.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I tried the bentonite clay, but got very serious pains in my abdomen, possibly in the colon, and stopped immediately. It took me several weeks to get rid of the pains. I don't know why that happened, but it scared me from using it again. I'm not saying that this will happen to everybody. It could just be a problem that I have.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
depressed13
Total Newbie

Post by depressed13 »

May I ask, in the Philippines where can i buy acidophilus probiotics in a cheap price? I inquired at consolidated drug and it costs php34.30/capsule of protexin balance..I only got one..help me, i want to try this..
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Depressed13,
Most probiotic pills have acidophilus in them. They usually contain from half a dozen to a dozen strains of good bacteria. Probiotics can be helpful after taking antibiotics, because some of the beneficial bacteria may have been wiped out by the antibiotics, but probiotics don't have the ability to kill the anaerobic bacteria that cause odor. Just taking probiotics won't stop chronic bad breath.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

bumping this thread up need to know if my kababayans are still alive. lol. office christmas party is coming up but i'm not coming of course 8)
nikon

Post by nikon »

Wow! so this is where you guys(d.karma, 3rdmolar) are hanging out after somebody closed the thread in pex.

How's it going? No improvement on my end, although for a time I thought there was.
bb mark
Total Newbie

new forum site

Post by bb mark »

hi, can we set up an alternative site for us pinoys in case this one closes? i dont want to lose this forum, its the closest cure i can get. thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic